WHERE OH WHERE IS SWC75?????? | Syracusefan.com

WHERE OH WHERE IS SWC75??????

arbitragegls

All Conference
...well may be not him but rather his data on the Louisville game. Heard rumor about a week ago that his computer went down. No notice whether it was a torn ACL, concussion, or heavens no a loss of memory. But all I know I amand others are left with no data interpretation of the greatest game of the year so far. And not an historical perspective either. Have needed an extra Jack and Coke to start the day wondering...did SWC75's computer pull a Teo...did it just go away.

Please, please come back and feed me...well us. We need you!

I think SWC is actually "The Dude", Manti's girlfriend and Greg Swaim, and right now he's too busy spreading Internet rumors and mayhem.

I, too, have wondered this. His shrewd insights, yeoman recaps of the Coach's Show, and weighty analyses of games have anchored this - at times! - flighty board. I wish him well and hope he'll be back soon.

I was looking for his coaches show recap on Friday. Did he do one? I just hope he is not ill or in the Hospital.

Hopefully he didn't go visit Igor in Florida where we all know they don't have internet in the winter.

...well may be not him but rather his data on the Louisville game. Heard rumor about a week ago that his computer went down. No notice whether it was a torn ACL, concussion, or heavens no a loss of memory. But all I know I amand others are left with no data interpretation of the greatest game of the year so far. And not an historical perspective either. Have needed an extra Jack and Coke to start the day wondering...did SWC75's computer pull a Teo...did it just go away.

Please, please come back and feed me...well us. We need you!

I saw SWC at the Nova game. I offered to loan him a machine till his recovers. But he thought he would have it back in a few days. I'll repeat the offer today.

Damn shame that we didn't have his summary and comments following the game Saturday. SWC is a treasure.

arbitragegls, I was wondering the same thing. Here are some of the numbers from Saturday's game, most of which I got from kenpom.com.

There were 63 possessions in the game. Louisville averaged 107.9 points/possession. SU averaged 111.1 points/possession. That is the most points/possession Louisville has allowed so far this season.

As for shooting, Louisville was 17-39 (.436) on 2s, 7/20 (.350) on 3s and 13/20 (.650) on FTs. SU was 17/34 (.500) on 2s, 7/15 (.467) on 3s and 15/20 (.750) on FTs. It was a very good shooting day for the Orange, especially when you consider the quality of Louisville's D.

Louisville's offensive rebounding percentage was .368, while SU's was .414. While it may have seemed like Louisville was grabbing offensive boards at will during some parts of the game, .368 is slightly below their season average and SU's performance of the offensive glass was very good.

Louisville's turnover percentage was .143; SU's was .254. This was SU's main problem area during Saturday's game.

The Downside Post is easy -

No SWC Upside-Downside-Net Points Post - we all miss him !!!

Louisville's offensive rebounding percentage was .368, while SU's was .414. While it may have seemed like Louisville was grabbing offensive boards at will during some parts of the game, .368 is slightly below their season average and SU's performance of the offensive glass was very good.

I agree. I thought we rebounded very well save for maybe two possessions late in the second half. There was one in particular where it seemed like we let Louisville get 5 or 6 offensive boards that were not all simply tap backs, one was even a possession reset. I think these possessions colored a lot of people's thinking on which way the rebounding battle went. Ultimately however it was a lot of rebounds in Louisville's column that led to no more than 4 points, if that.

Given that we won the overall battle of the boards 36-31, and allowed them only 2 more offensive boards than we ourselves got, including at least one on a missed free throw, I think we more than held our own on the boards as the KenPom stats seem to bear out.

I'll just add my voice to the 'was looking for coach's show recap, upside, downside, etc' this weekend and was sad to not see him post. He is such a valuable member of this board.

I was looking for his coaches show recap on Friday. Did he do one? I just hope he is not ill or in the Hospital.

This. The SWC Coaches show recap are a weekly tradition of mine for years now. The Bold Brave Men of Archibold series I would pay for a hard copy of.

The why syracuse will win why _____ will win posts...upside downside...net pints...

You are missed SWC.

I heard that SWC can speak french in russian...

Last I knew, SWC said he was headed back to the Hatch. Haven't heard from him since...