Where to watch game in Rochester | Syracusefan.com

Where to watch game in Rochester

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
I heard Champps at Eastview mall.

Anyone been there for a game?

It's big, lots of TVs, like a Yard House, if they all like the one in West Palm, not a BWW.

I've the distillery, but mostly for,the buffalo chicke pasta.
Add crumbly bleu to it.

I'm in Rochester too and have found it tough to find a place that I like to watch the games. I haven't found anywhere around here where they will even play the sound for the game. Frustrating!

I heard Champps at Eastview mall.

Anyone been there for a game?
what part of town are you staying? I don't think there is any sports bar with driving far for. Winfield is pretty good, more centrally located

what part of town are you staying? I don't think there is any sports bar with driving far for. Winfield is pretty good, more centrally located

I just moved to Victor - so Champps is pretty convenient for me.

But I want sound and rocfan44 has me a little scared.

I just moved to Victor - so Champps is pretty convenient for me.

But I want sound and rocfan44 has me a little scared.
I haven't tried champs before. It's a drive from the west side. You may have some luck there. Try calling to see. I'd love to find a good place.

I haven't tried champs before. It's a drive from the west side. You may have some luck there. Try calling to see. I'd love to find a good place.
Just realized that tonight is UFC night. Champps show the fights so this won't be a good place to watch.

I usually watch at home but when I go out, I go to Shooter's in Fairport.

I ended up going to the distillery and it was almost as bad as our offense was. no sound and my buddy and i were the only 2 even dressed in cuse gear.

there were 2 different places in atlanta I could go to that always had at least 5 cuse fans. This is not a good start to my cuse watching in Rochester.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom