where were the cool zone fans? | Syracusefan.com

where were the cool zone fans?

T

tipphill

unless i missed something there were no fans of anykind on the su bench. wf had fans. no air or cooling for team????

Maybe Marrone took them away following their 1st half performance?

unless i missed something there were no fans of anykind on the su bench. wf had fans. no air or cooling for team????

I thought the same thing. And we lost about 4 players to cramps during the game. Very unlike SU. Usually it's the other team with no fans and cramps.

I thought the same thing. And we lost about 4 players to cramps during the game. Very unlike SU. Usually it's the other team with no fans and cramps.
well? where were they?whats up with this?had to be 90 degrees near that bench.what our we missing here?

dont you have to provide the equipment for both sides now as the home team . maybe they figured if we are the better conditioned team why help Wake ..

dont you have to provide the equipment for both sides now as the home team . maybe they figured if we are the better conditioned team why help Wake ..
No, Wake HAD fans. We didn't. I've NEVER seen that.

I thought this was the case as well. Maybe it's just the NFL.

no i mean the home team has to provide equal stuff.. the away team can bring whatever they want.

Maybe Marrone is preparing them for how hot it will be in Southern California in a couple weeks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom