Where's SJUBall? | Syracusefan.com

Where's SJUBall?

iommi said:
Like the Beatles, but I'm a Stones guy. I can't like your post, tee.;) Beatles wore the white hat, Stones wore the black hat. It's rock n roll, always root for the villains.

Who fan here. Nothing against the Beatles and Stones but Townshend a real innovator.

iommi said:
Not musically... And he ain't kicking Daltrey's ass. Daltrey is STILL jacked (in case you meant a literal ass kicking).

Saw the Who recently. Even with short hair Roger's a handsome devil. He's in terrific shape. Can't hit all the high notes but then I can't anymore either. They adapted the songs to account for that.

Saw the Who recently. Even with short hair Roger's a handsome devil. He's in terrific shape. Can't hit all the high notes but then I can't anymore either. They adapted the songs to account for that.

Yeah, he's aged well... Good on him. He also gives everything he has on stage, even now.

I'm here. Not pleased with the result of course. Not a believer in moral victories. SJU played anothe horrible first half and yet could and maybe should have won it with a few made free throws and posessions. Didn't execute at the end and cj fair did. Good win for the Cuse. As I said, SJU is a good team and I'd love to play that one again. Congrats on the win.

I'm here. Not pleased with the result of course. Not a believer in moral victories. SJU played anothe horrible first half and yet could and maybe should have won it with a few made free throws and posessions. Didn't execute at the end and cj fair did. Good win for the Cuse. As I said, SJU is a good team and I'd love to play that one again. Congrats on the win.
I doubt Cooney would go scoreless again and we missed FT's too. Cuse has shown consistent ability to close out tight games this year. Still, good 2nd half showing by SJU which has a much improved team this year and some impressive athletic players. Should do well in the NBE and get a tourney bid this year.

Thanks for showing up. Good luck the rest of the way. Bad job by a good amount of your fans, leaving when we were up 5 with about a minute left.

Appreciate the post.