Which fanbase will have the biggest meltdown if NN goes elsewhere? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Which fanbase will have the biggest meltdown if NN goes elsewhere?

Which fanbase will have the biggest meltdown if NN goes elsewhere?

• Georgetown

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Syracuse

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
No, you haven't been here long enough to see a true meltdown. I don't think we had a true meltdown this season due to it being a record breaking season. Yes I can tell yours will be big, but you haven't yet born witness to the nature of meltdowns on here!

BRN hasn't been on the board long, and unlike 90% of the board this guy cracks me up and I wont bust on him just because it's him, but I think from his repeated posts that his meltdown would be epic based on the level of infatuation he has with us landing NN.

BRN hasn't been on the board long, and unlike 90% of the board this guy cracks me up and I wont bust on him just because it's him, but I think from his repeated posts that his meltdown would be epic based on the level of infatuation he has with us landing NN.

He has an infatuation with NN, and I have one with the word meltdown. I hadn't seen it until I came on here, and the first post-game meltdown was epic. I don't think we had a true meltdown this season, and I hope we can make it through the offseason without one. That would of course mean we'd land NN, because there will surely be one if we don't.

Ours! UK's fan base averages a 3rd grade education so I give them a pass when they act like a collective child. I expect better from us!

oh, really? go back and look at the response on this very board to Harris, Tobias. It wasn't just Tobias that took the hit, either - his dad and his brother were slow roasted as well.

Syracuse has a lot of really terrific, balanced, knowledgeable fans . . . but there are a hell of a lot more whiny little b!tches who throw tantrums when things don't go their way

The Harris thing was different. People were more pissed off that he held that stupid press conference in the NYC ESPN Zone with SU playing down the street. I admit that I hammered on him and his father, but now we all know that things at UT weren't necessarily on the up-and-up when it came to his recruiting. Pearl was no saint and sold his soul for Harris. Harris and his family strung SU along and then took the $$$. Declaring in that NYC stunt was looked at as a slap in the face by many.

NN doesn't seem to be that type of kid.

But if he chooses GTown... ;)

The only other recruits that were hammered on by SU fans, that I can remember, were the ones who went out of their way to string SU along and then swung the other way at the end. Guys like Hodge, Marbury, and Kenny Anderson.

The tobias harris meltdown was epic. Hell everytime tennessee lost that year someone made a comment about him. It was ridiculous.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

oh, really? go back and look at the response on this very board to Harris, Tobias. It wasn't just Tobias that took the hit, either - his dad and his brother were slow roasted as well.

Every fan base has a lot of really terrific, balanced, knowledgeable fans . . . but there are a hell of a lot more whiny little b!tches who throw tantrums when things don't go their way

Fixed

if we don't get nerlens a nice consolation will be watching bernie melt

I think this board will be alright, but our immature fans on twitter and whatnot will be embarrassing. Same goes for Kentucky though.

Our meltdowns are pretty small time actually.

But we shouldn't be at critical mass for NN anyway.

Yea id say that nails it

Neither this board nor the GT boards will meltdown if NN picks Kentucky...other than the normal PayPal Cal references. On the other hand, we will go nuts if he picks GT, gt will go nuts if he picks us, and KY will go nuts if he doesn't pick them.

I strongly agree with this sentiment