Which Grayson Allen will we get | Syracusefan.com

Which Grayson Allen will we get

GooseMutt

All Conference
Most guys on our team don't seem confrontational but I think if he pulls any dirty crap Howard is most likely to respond. Pulling any shenanigans in the dome would not be a good idea. When I watch Duke I can't help but watch Allen constantly.

If he does something he's the stupidest basketball player since Draymond Green. I would have to believe the next incident he is involved in will result in a multi game suspension.

I hope to god he tries something in the dome. There will have never been a louder boo'ing in college basketball. You'll be able to feel the shame to an uncomfortable extent through the cameras/mics to your home TV.

Most guys on our team don't seem confrontational but I think if he pulls any dirty crap Howard is most likely to respond. Pulling any shenanigans in the dome would not be a good idea. When I watch Duke I can't help but watch Allen constantly.

How to win back the fan base:

1. drop the annoying/confrontational white guard that hits a lot of threes on Duke.

I hope to god he tries something in the dome. There will have never been a louder boo'ing in college basketball.
This.

Bad blood makes college basketball worth watching. The old Big East wasn't the same without Ewing. Football was special when Armstead, Barrow, and Smith were talking smack. Every good sports story needs a worthy villain.

Battle is the only one who plays defense well enough to potentially annoy and provoke Allen. I think Battle is a 'take the high road' type though.

The guy he wouldn't want to screw with is TT. I could see TT taking a swing.

But how great would it be if Robey was the one to drop him? I will be wishing and praying for this.

Those who are going, can you attempt to rattle Allen? I was thinking chants of "WHY YOU TRIPPIN?" might work (stole that from a shirt).

Battle is the only one who plays defense well enough to potentially annoy and provoke Allen. I think Battle is a 'take the high road' type though.

The guy he wouldn't want to screw with is TT. I could see TT taking a swing.

But how great would it be if Robey was the one to drop him? I will be wishing and praying for this.
From what I've heard, TT is super intense/competitive in practice.

Seriously though, Duke is playing well enough that Allen would have to be beyond stupid to mess up again. Not that I am not routing for that outcome...haha

I fear Kennard more than Grayson, he has the ability to completely go off

He's going to. We won't lose this game because Kennard scored 25 points. It'll be because Jefferson grabbed 15 boards inside, Jackson/Jones drop 15. You get the point.

Allen's season high to date is 34. So, something in that neighborhood.

Despite that, I think we will play really well Wednesday and the crowd will respond/inspire in kind.

If he does something he's the stupidest basketball player since Draymond Green. I would have to believe the next incident he is involved in will result in a multi game suspension.
He did get a personal foul a few games back for tripping.Nothing became of it though

he's a goofus

goofus-and-gallantscissors.jpg

I don't think we have one guy on our team who would step up to him even if he did lose it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom