Which Grayson Allen will we get | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Which Grayson Allen will we get

roberson's been bottling up some smack. shake the bottle pop the top.

56b234ba56a22.image.jpg

Last edited:
Talented kid, but far too mentally fragile to handle the dome. Hope we boo him and taunt him from the first second. Get his head out of the game.

Allen is more a danger to himself than anyone else. I could see him going all apeshit and doing one his trademark barely-in-control dunks and severing an artery or tendon or something. The guy just looks angry, he reminds me of that oddball freak linebacker for Clemson who grabbed everyone's junk this year.

Allen is more a danger to himself than anyone else. I could see him going all apeshit and doing one his trademark barely-in-control dunks and severing an artery or tendon or something. The guy just looks angry, he reminds me of that oddball freak linebacker for Clemson who grabbed everyone's junk this year.
Apparently he rolled his ankle vs Virginia on the 15th and is not 100 percent

I don't think we have one guy on our team who would step up to him even if he did lose it.
Thompson in a second. Frank seems to be a bit fearless in that department too.

This is a game where if we had Eric Devendorf we could get Dukes heads out of the game before the end of the first half.

This is a game where if we had Eric Devendorf we could get Dukes heads out of the game before the end of the first half.

Devo is on the bench these days. Hopefully his voice is good and strong and the staff will let him be Devo mid-late 2000's for a night. ;)

Apparently he rolled his ankle vs Virginia on the 15th and is not 100 percent
it was bound to happen sooner or later since he likes to put his foot under the other players foot at various times thru out his career

Devo is on the bench these days. Hopefully his voice is good and strong and the staff will let him be Devo mid-late 2000's for a night. ;)
I think Devo has been told to be quiet. On TV at the Georgia Tech game, they showed him holding a program over his mouth when the ref called the foul on Roberson at the end of the game.

Not the formerly normal Devo reaction.

let grayson shoot deep. tatum and kennard are the NBA players.

I think Devo has been told to be quiet. On TV at the Georgia Tech game, they showed him holding a program over his mouth when the ref called the foul on Roberson at the end of the game.

Not the formerly normal Devo reaction.

Unfortunately I'm sure you're correct. It's wishful thinking on my part. I just reeeaalllyyy can't stand Allen. Everything about him just screams dbag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom