which players graduate after this coming season | Syracusefan.com

which players graduate after this coming season

kcsu

Living Legend
I find it difficult at best to know who has time left with Syracuse listing kids by the academic year. Would appreciate a list of the kids leaving after this season. Thanks

Lyn, Anderson, Spruill, Loeb, Lichtenstein, Flemming, PTG, Wilkes, Rene, Clark, Krautman, Coker, MacPherson, Phillips, Wales, Bromley, Jones.

Lyn, Anderson, Spruill, Loeb, Lichtenstein, Flemming, PTG, Wilkes, Rene, Clark, Krautman, Coker, MacPherson, Phillips, Wales, Bromley, Jones.
Thank you!

Man, I hope this upcoming season is Flemming's year to bust out.

Is Hicky back after this year?
yes, didn't play as a frosh, redshirted 2 years ago, played last year. Think he has two more years potentially

yes, didn't play as a frosh, redshirted 2 years ago, played last year. Think he has two more years potentially

Junior Year (2012): Played in all 13 games, started all 13 games ... Against Northwestern, made his collegiate debut.

Sophomore Year (2011): Did not play in any games.

Freshman Year (2010): Did not play in any games.

He can be here in 2014 if he wants to be.

Man, I hope this upcoming season is Flemming's year to bust out.
People love that guy, and he's never even recorded a catch.

His biggest achievement has been drawing a PI.

Thank you

People love that guy, and he's never even recorded a catch.

His biggest achievement has been drawing a PI.

We have a lot of popular last names that start with F who don't have a catch. Flemming, Foster, Fundaburke. I'm going to just hope to be pleasantly surprised by the first 2, but won't be expecting much. The 3rd one I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that he's awesome because that's how I've decided to play it.

I doubt Jerome will stick around after this year.

I doubt Jerome will stick around after this year.
Oh? You see a break-out year for him? Even with his thousand yard season I don't know if he's a guaranteed draft pick yet.

Not losing anything too substantial other than Spruill and Bromley. I thought West was in his last year, WR core is going to be real solid these next couple years.

Not losing anything too substantial other than Spruill and Bromley. I thought West was in his last year, WR core is going to be real solid these next couple years.

West missed 2010 with a foot injury.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom