Which recruit was paid the most? Which program is the dirtiest? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Which recruit was paid the most? Which program is the dirtiest?

My guess for program is SMU.
Ding! Ding! Ding! Hold those calls ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner. Adjusting for inflation, what Eric Dickerson and Craig "Mr. Sanctimonious" James got back then makes what players get now look like elementary school cafeteria lunch money.

The Okies under Barry Switzer were supposed to have open wallets.

There are two "30 for 30"s about them, "Pony Excess", about SMU, and "The Best That Never Was", about Switzer's recruiting of Marcus Dupree.

Not sure where it ranks but in overall anger I'm voting for the bag that got dropped for Kenny Anderson by Cremins that cost SU a legit shot at a title. That 1990 SU squad with Kenny had a shot vs. UNLV.

Coleman - Johnson
Owens - Augmon
Anderson - Anthony
Thompson - Hunt
Ellis - Butler

Attachments

• thumb_cocaine-honicyeerator-net-cocaine-is-a-helluva-drug-cocaines-a-49007486.png
    thumb_cocaine-honicyeerator-net-cocaine-is-a-helluva-drug-cocaines-a-49007486.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 5
In the history of college recruiting, which player do you think received the largest payoff to go to a program?

Which program do you think has been historically the dirtiest in recruiting?
Dirtiest historically? That is a different thing from the program caught most often.

My list - Oklahoma, Ohio St, Auburn, Florida, LSU, Texas A&M, SoCal, Miami, Houston, Tennessee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom