Whigham update... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Whigham update...

VT could be Marcellus too
actually i think there are 345 village taverns in the united states many of them on one of the 9067 main streets

Yeah that could be it especially given the history but, and it sounds like you know already the ribs are attached to that area and this is in the differential with the trauma they can cause the internals.

http://www.freemd.com/broken-sternum/home-care-warning-signs.htm
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-blunt-chest-trauma.htm

If it's related to the old problem have to think he's done this year. Edit: sounds like they got it narrowed down to the old issue or blunt force contusion trauma though the report says pain with breathing so it must have some sternal/rib involvementinvolvement. btw are you a Hamilton guy with the VT reference?

Yep, Tech class of 2000. We are the anti-FSU. Another tough year on the Hill.

Yep, Tech class of 2000. We are the anti-FSU. Another tough year on the Hill.
Yeah an O Fer season. Starting to think they're never going to allow that program success. Prediction.....no football program in 10 years there.

Yeah an O Fer season. Starting to think they're never going to allow that program success. Prediction.....no football program in 10 years there.

Definitely has been bad. Wish they did a better job of recruiting CNY and western New York players. We had kids on my team that had no business going to school there. The problem was they weren't that great of players to justify getting in.

Yeah that could be it especially given the history but, and it sounds like you know already the ribs are attached to that area and this is in the differential with the trauma they can cause the internals.

http://www.freemd.com/broken-sternum/home-care-warning-signs.htm
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-blunt-chest-trauma.htm

If it's related to the old problem have to think he's done this year. Edit: sounds like they got it narrowed down to the old issue or blunt force contusion trauma though the report says pain with breathing so it must have some sternal/rib involvementinvolvement. btw are you a Hamilton guy with the VT reference?

Is Don's Rock still there? My wife grew up in Clinton, spent a lot of time at those two establishments in my mid twenties. don's rok was the place to be on Xmas eve for younger folk looking to blow off some steam, I remember walking home several Xmas eves with my brother in laws... Made for some long Christmas days but well worth it.

I was just in Clinton a few weeks ago looking at an addition to the ice rink at HC, didn't get the project. Always liked that town, my wife not so much as she spent 18 years there. Unfortunately, my mother in law moved to Albany 2 years ago, don't get back there anymore

Is Don's Rock still there? My wife grew up in Clinton, spent a lot of time at those two establishments in my mid twenties. don's rok was the place to be on Xmas eve for younger folk looking to blow off some steam, I remember walking home several Xmas eves with my brother in laws... Made for some long Christmas days but well worth it.

I was just in Clinton a few weeks ago looking at an addition to the ice rink at HC, didn't get the project. Always liked that town, my wife not so much as she spent 18 years there. Unfortunately, my mother in law moved to Albany 2 years ago, don't get back there anymore
Last time I was there it was still there in all it's funky glory. Lots of good memories in that town. Great place to go to school. Didn't know they're expanding the rink. Place is a classic for hockey, old school style. Best rink memory was the annual "Binge Cup" match between our frat (DU) and DKE, much drunken hi jinx there my friend.

Next time you get back there insist on going to Alteiris for lunch and get the best club sandwich you'll ever have!

Last time I was there it was still there in all it's funky glory. Lots of good memories in that town. Great place to go to school. Didn't know they're expanding the rink. Place is a classic for hockey, old school style. Best rink memory was the annual "Binge Cup" match between our frat (DU) and DKE, much drunken hi jinx there my friend.

Next time you get back there insist on going to Alteiris for lunch and get the best club sandwich you'll ever have!

I have had the club sandwich there, my wife always felt we were getting old when we preferred to hangout at Alteiris than the Rok...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom