Whigham update... | Syracusefan.com

Whigham update...

Thank you for posting this--I just popped onto the board to see if there were any updates, and this was exactly what I was looking for.

Keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be all right.

Last edited:
Perfect storm: getting the crap beaten out us and guys getting hurt left. Setting up perfectly for the last two games. Ugh!:eek:

"Hoping for the best" is kind of a disconcerting statement.

Relax we have 2 injuries yes it hurts gulley is not a huge loss wigh hurts more

Really hope the kid is alright. Never want to see that.

Relax we have 2 injuries yes it hurts gulley is not a huge loss wigh hurts more
Relax? We got guys getting hurt, possibly for the season, in a game where we have no chance and two games left to win one. we can't afford very many injuries, especially in a game so meaningless

It's awful to hope this kidney or spleen and not heart. I didnt see it does anyone have a guess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spleen, or maybe esophagus knowing his history.

that's right i forgot about the esophagus issues. poor kid can't catch a break.

i'm not sure how SU feels about the FSU Dr giving out information like that, even though an injury like that i would hope they wouldn't use the generic upper body injury, and let worried fans/family know how he is doing

that's right i forgot about the esophagus issues. poor kid can't catch a break.

i'm not sure how SU feels about the FSU Dr giving out information like that, even though an injury like that i would hope they wouldn't use the generic upper body injury, and let worried fans/family know how he is doing

His Mom was at the game, and is now at the hospital with him.

Could this have any sort of resemblance to getting hit in the chest right in between heart beats??
Like that lax injury last year with either JD or FM?

Syracuse Football ‏@syrfootball 2m
Shafer said he thinks Whigham is OK. Doctors taking into account his previous surgeries.

Syracuse Football ‏@syrfootball 2m
Whigham will spend the night here at the hospital. His mother is with him.

Syracuse Football ‏@syrfootball 1m
Shafer said he hopes Whigham will get back to Syracuse tomorrow.

Matt Park ‏@MattPark1 1m
Neglected to point out during broadcast that abdomen hit was concerning for Julian Whigham because of history of digestive & esophogus issues.

Matt Park ‏@MattPark1 1m
Neglected to point out during broadcast that abdomen hit was concerning for Julian Whigham because of history of digestive & esophogus issues.
They neglected anything Syracuse related during telecast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom