Whitehurst | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Whitehurst

i was wrong - but I also know Cristobal is an up and coming coach who is destined for big things.

i also said those were my thoughts, and they were wrong.

my other thoughts are this class is falling apart. Even landing Morgan can not alleviate the fact we lost Owens, will probably lose Whitehurst, Smallwood flamed out, and we picked up some unimpressive DL juco's. Barnwell most likely will not make it here, Davis is playing on a non existent knee and has not played in what, 3 years? And Manley is wavering on his 'commitment' as well.

Jones is gone, Thomas was booted, I don't know what the deal is with Dan Vaughn, Spruill is hurt, Lyn is hurt ... things do not appear to be bright on the horizon as of this moment.

There is uncertainty with an unfilled staff at a key recruiting time, and once again the program flames out when involving the fans, community, and boosters with a signing day event of some sort.
Great back pedal.

i was wrong - but I also know Cristobal is an up and coming coach who is destined for big things.

my other thoughts are this class is falling apart. Even landing Morgan can not alleviate the fact we lost Owens, will probably lose Whitehurst, Smallwood flamed out, and we picked up some unimpressive DL juco's. Barnwell most likely will not make it here, Davis is playing on a non existent knee and has not played in what, 3 years? And Manley is wavering on his 'commitment' as well.

Jones is gone, Thomas was booted, I don't know what the deal is with Dan Vaughn, Spruill is hurt, Lyn is hurt ... things do not appear to be bright on the horizon as of this moment.

There is uncertainty with an unfilled staff at a key recruiting time, and once again the program flames out when involving the fans, community, and boosters with a signing day event of some sort.

GOSU is gonna have a heart attack reading that.

Glanton is 50/50. So he might flip.

Not sure what article has ever said we are "likely to lose Whitehurst". He still hasn't decommitted. If he was really looking to go elsewhere you'd think he'd decommit, right?

Kids DO NOT decommit. They don't have to, because a verbal is meaningless. When they choose another school, that's the only "official" decommit.

But when a recruit is now choosing between multiple options... That's NOT a commitment. Just ask your wife or girlfriend or fwb.

Why do we need better recruiter,your great comments may cost us more. you surely did not stay at a Holiday inn last night.