Votes: 40 49.4%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • FSU

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Clemson

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
I think some teams are gonna make a mistake and take us lightly. I have to say louisville. Our offense probably won be clicking in all cylinders at first but they are on the same boat. We get them early and they might not be as sharp as they want that game. They will come in pretty confident because of preseason hype.

Our biggest win during the Scott Shafer era was, what, Minnesota? Maryland? I just want to beat a team we're not expected to beat (even if it's VT or Pitt).
Thats a good point

FSU, we catch them at home in the 4th week of a tough stretch for them that starts with Clemson and ends against the Gators in an in-state rivalry game the week after they play us. Very possible they will be banged up and looking ahead to their SEC matchup. I like this one.

ND... because they are ND. Do we need any more reasons?

Suggestion here...can you add "upset this fanbase"
im-outta-here-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

FSU, we catch them at home in the 4th week of a tough stretch for them that starts with Clemson and ends against the Gators in an in-state rivalry game the week after they play us. Very possible they will be banged up and looking ahead to their SEC matchup. I like this one.

Of the four listed, I'll go with ND. But if you are right and we do upset FSU, I'd have feelings for Dino that I've never had for another man before.

Since we'll be favored over Ohio State in the first round of the playoffs, I'm going to have to say LSU in the BCS championship.

Louisville is most likely going to start the season ranked, of course it would be an upset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom