who gets a job first? Murdock or Rice. | Syracusefan.com

who gets a job first? Murdock or Rice.

dasher

Hoops Inside Info Guru
Have to choose one. I would say Rice although I don't se him getting one. Murdock is done in the business.

Whayd Murdock do?
Murdock wanted $1M to withhold the video. Pernetti countered with $200K. Murdock released the video. For that alone, Pernetti should be joining Rice on his way out.

Murdock wanted $1M to withhold the video. Pernetti countered with $200K. Murdock released the video. For that alone, Pernetti should be joining Rice on his way out.
Oh wow. I only saw the video not the details surrounding it. Everyome involved should be unemployed and for a long while.

Have to choose one. I would say Rice although I don't se him getting one. Murdock is done in the business.

Eric Murdoch is a good guy. I used to work with his aunt. He didn't do anything wrong. Rice was waaaay out of line.

Oh, I had no idea about that. Whistle-blowing is one thing; blackmail is another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom