Who has some crow to serve me? | Syracusefan.com

Who has some crow to serve me?

iommi

Living Legend
Some people said we'd win going away. I said I'd eat crow if that's what happened, so I'm here to do so. Now, I did think we had a legit shot to win, but not going away.

I am here to eat a nice healthy portion of crow, and as I said, it sure tastes great.

Go Cuse...beat Buzz Buzzard.

Bump... I want everyone to know how good crow tastes... It tastes like chicken actually.

Also, check out my new avatar...Ozzy and a wasted Tony...and Ozzy with a gun... Yikes.

I love crow...I'm going to eat it until Saturday...kind of like Marsh and his PBRs minutes the hangover or the drunken stupor.

I love crow...I'm going to eat it until Saturday...kind of like Marsh and his PBRs minutes the hangover or the drunken stupor.

I love that not picking cuse has lost me hundreS of dollars in brackets while secretly hoping that I was paying for the cuse to go on a deep run since I never do well in these things

I love that not picking cuse has lost me hundreS of dollars in brackets while secretly hoping that I was paying for the cuse to go on a deep run since I never do well in these things

I genuinely thought we had a great chance to win, just not going away. I said I'd eat crow if we won going away...double digits is going away.

I genuinely thought we had a great chance to win, just not going away. I said I'd eat crow if we won going away...double digits is going away.

Don't beat yourself up. History has proven that anything is possible when two very good teams go at it in a single elimination game. Lots of teams better than Indiana have been taken behind the woodshed.

I'll eat a quadruple portion if MCW has three more games like he did last night. I have been a huge critic of his play, but last night he played under control, put some arc on his shot and shot well, and played very solid team D. Way to go MCW - your stock just doubled and I hope you go for more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom