Who here has (or will have) season tix in 2014? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who here has (or will have) season tix in 2014?

2 in Section 129 Row L Seats 8 and 9. (with seat backs and Fine Lot parking)

Will probably make it to the Dome for three games. We hope to make it to MetLife to watch us beat ND, Wake, Clemson and BC. If anyone wants the tickets in red below PM me with preliminary interest and we can confirm when the official schedule is released..

The schedule is courtesy of Chris02M (thanks Chris!) and is subject to change.

8/30 Villanova *
9/6 BYE WEEK
9/13 @Central Michigan *
9/20 Maryland *
9/27 Notre Dame @ Metlife *
10/4 NC State
10/11 Florida State
10/18 @ Wake Forest
10/25 Duke
11/1 BYE WEEK
11/8 @ Clemson
11/14 Louisville(Friday Night)
11/22 @ Pittsburgh
11/28 or 29 @ Boston College (Black Friday) +

*=confirmed
+=likely confirmed

4 in 320, 2nd row.. hopefully I can move to the first row next season because the douche in front of me sold the seats for every home game... If I have FSU fans sitting on the railing in front of me the way the Clemson fans were, I may lose my cool.

row b seat101, right next to 130, loudest area in the dome.

How is the view down there? I was afraid to go much lower than L because I was not sure of the viewing angle. Maybe I should try to get lower.

I like it , the only problem is when the ball is at the other end, but the boards show the plays better then you can see them anyway. When its in our area you have the best seats in the house. A lot of the time former players are right down in front of us on the field. I like being down where I can see Scott running around after the officials, when they make a bad call. He reminds me of Ben, and Mac, people who really seem to enjoy being a coach of a college football team. Mac made a mistake taking the New England job, he loved coaching the kids, and watching them grow, like Ben, and Scott.

How is the view down there? I was afraid to go much lower than L because I was not sure of the viewing angle. Maybe I should try to get lower.

I'm right behind him and I enjoy it. IMO, what you lose in viewing angle you more than gain in excitement by being so close to the field, the coaches, the players, the hits, etc. I would go as close as possible to the field, but everybody has different preferences. For example, hard to argue with someone that loves the view from the 300's right at the 50. I just personally enjoy the experience of being right behind the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom