Who is going to the Western Michigan game? | Syracusefan.com

Who is going to the Western Michigan game?

Eric15

Living Legend
And if so, what section are you sitting in?

Going with TexanMark 's group. Believe he said seats would not be purchased until July. I would ask him for more details.

Looking into bringing a group of 4 if the weather projects well

Check out Waldo's. Classic WMU dive bar within walking distance of stadium.

You want to buy through me?
If my group can confirm sooner than later, absolutely. Is there a tailgate setup?

Mark - I convinced my brother to head out for the game, so we’d be in for 2 tickets if we could still join your group.

Last call...I'll be buying the block of tickets next week. Get your numbers firmed up. I won't be adding more tickets like I usually do...so if you have a maybe you better add them. Expect ticket and tailgate fee between $25-32 per person. If you have to eat a ticket I will only charge you the price of the ticket (about $20). However, I should have no problem finding you a buyer.

I need payment next week...unless you have PayPal.

Website to help your planning Hotels, Lodging, Kalamazoo Michigan

Last call...I'll be buying the block of tickets next week. Get your numbers firmed up. I won't be adding more tickets like I usually do...so if you have a maybe you better add them. Expect ticket and tailgate fee between $25-32 per person. If you have to eat a ticket I will only charge you the price of the ticket (about $20). However, I should have no problem finding you a buyer.

Pawpaw and Battle Creek are pretty close, too.

TexanMark...You can count me in for Two (2) tickets for both the game and tailgating.
Thanks ...!

Why is it such a pain in the ass to get to this place ? Connecting flights !! Will it be televised on WLNY ?

Why is it such a pain in the ass to get to this place ? Connecting flights !! Will it be televised on WLNY ?
Try flying into Detroit or Chicago and renting a car. Another option...leave NJ Thursday after work by car. Stay enroute somewhere...finish drive on Friday morning. Head back Saturday.

Hey Mark,

What section/rows will the SU fan contingent be in? Do you know yet? I'm like 75% sure I'm making this trip and would like to order tickets on Stubhub close to some friendly Orange faces.

Hey Mark,

What section/rows will the SU fan contingent be in? Do you know yet? I'm like 75% sure I'm making this trip and would like to order tickets on Stubhub close to some friendly Orange faces.
Tix through me are either $27 or $22 each. How many you need? My tix include a tailgate. We are in Section "Foxtrot" close to the top. Cuz of the filter on a certain letter I spelled out the letter military style.

However up high we are steps from concessions , bathrooms and the exit ramp

Tix through me are either $27 or $22 each. How many you need? My tix include a tailgate. We are in Section "Foxtrot" close to the top. Cuz of the filter on a certain letter I spelled out the letter military style.

However up high we are steps from concessions , bathrooms and the exit ramp

Parents section is on the same side of the field; much closer to the sidelines, though. You got good seats; that's where my dad and I would sit during games back in the 70s.

I was told the train from Chicago is very easy. Or it's about a 2 hour drive, all highway. (Which I did.) Easy peezee out of airport

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom