Who is next? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who is next?

What the hell are you talking about? That is a personal joke between Bnoro and me. You just might consider minding your own business. LOL And I have never, ever, met a champion in business or sports that had to tell other people they were a winner or a champion. People that do that, usually are good at doing the easy part, talking.
Was that really necessary?

Was that really necessary?
You mean him telling me to leave Bnoro alone. No. Of course it wasn't. It was silly on his part. But he was just taking a shot at me which he likes to do. Then, quite frankly the crap about him being a champion and looking in guys eyes was just strange. That was what wasn't necessary. Could I have let it go? Sure. But then I have to put up with more of these strange posts. The thing is, if he wants to take me on one of my football posts, go for it. But this was just weird. Anyone that has posted here for a week knows the routine with me and Bnoro. And if he wants to take a shot, it is going to be responded to. Because he is a players dad, doesn't give him a pass on stuff. Funny thing, I love his kid as a player. But out of respect to you orangepassion, I am going to put him on ignore. That is easy. No loss for me.

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about? That is a personal joke between Bnoro and me. You just might consider minding your own business. LOL And I have never, ever, met a champion in business or sports that had to tell other people they were a winner or a champion. People that do that, usually are good at doing the easy part, talking.
I have trophies for a reason. LOL

Plus all I can do at 52 is the same thing every other has been jock does. TALK LOL

We had our annual Father vs the Sons game 7 years ago I I thought I could fake out my nephew (because all ex RB's still think we have moves); I cut so damn hard I TORE MY ACHILLES. OUCH!

Two years later I tried to do the no hand front flips with my nephews and lets just say...It didn't turn out to good. LOL

But in my mind - I think I still have it. So yeah I'm gonna talk smack and hopefully someone from 3 decades ago can confirm how good..."I used to be."

GO ORANGE!

You mean him telling me to leave Bnoro alone. No. Of course it wasn't. It was silly on his part. But he was just taking a shot at me which he likes to do. Then, quite frankly the crap about him being a champion and looking in guys eyes was just strange. That was what wasn't necessary. Could I have let it go? Sure. But then I have to put up with more of these strange posts. The thing is, if he wants to take me on one of my football posts, go for it. But this was just weird. Anyone that has posted here for a week knows the routine with me and Bnoro. And if he wants to take a shot, it is going to be responded to. Because he is a players dad, doesn't give him a pass on stuff. Funny thing, I love his kid as a player. But out of respect to you orangepassion, I am going to put him on ignore. That is easy. No loss for me.
UR Good Dude. I never take anything personally - It's a football website for crying out loud: we're suppose to keep it interesting.LOL

I'd like to wrap up Wells and then be highly selective. With the 4 spots though I think I'd go Wells, a Running Back (the 5-10 195 jitterbug type), a Center and a Safety.

I'd like to wrap up Wells and then be highly selective. With the 4 spots though I think I'd go Wells, a Running Back (the 5-10 195 jitterbug type), a Center and a Safety.
I think Wells commits and then they could be done, unless a significant player they weren’t expecting emerges.

we need to fill all 25 kids slot. at least in my humble opinion. I think we'll also see some attrition this off season. setting up that way.
Attrition is a necessary evil in the recalibration of college football rosters.
I just love how Coach Babers is morphing the team length, and size wise, while girding the underbelly with much needed quality depth to be able to make the run through the season like we did when we went 10-3.

Attrition is a necessary evil in the recalibration of college football rosters.
I just love how Coach Babers is morphing the team length, and size wise, while girding the underbelly with much needed quality depth to be able to make the run through the season like we did when we went 10-3.
Will really help team depth if some of the key Seniors come back next year to end their college career with a bang-I won't mention names, but I can't Bear to think how good a season it could be ;)

Last edited:
As far as high school seniors I hope we bring in 1 more either Wells or clark who might be a possible Rutgers flip, the remaining scholarships should be for impact transfers via juco / grad / portal and yes for me that would be 1 OL 1 RB 1 DT but with this covid deal and a possible extra year for certain players only time will tell.

It would be great if they all came back. Unless you are a guaranteed draft pick why not stick around another year play with your brothers and get a free masters degree.
It's funny you mentioned that...The only reason a few guys are bolting to other programs that have an extra year is because they are being offered a guaranteed one year masters. Especially the guys who are not stars in their program; they usually go down a conference/division and have success.

Other than being a sure NFL pick kids need to take advantage of the extra year. All in the value at SU is over 100k. O would hope that all of our seniors who wont be drafted take advantage of this opportunity.

Other than being a sure NFL pick kids need to take advantage of the extra year. All in the value at SU is over 100k. O would hope that all of our seniors who wont be drafted take advantage of this opportunity.
I wonder how the 85 scholarship limit will be handled by the NCAA? Some kind of temporary wavier will have to be implemented so schools can still recruit the necessary numbers for 2022.

I wonder how the 85 scholarship limit will be handled by the NCAA? Some kind of temporary wavier will have to be implemented so schools can still recruit the necessary numbers for 2022.
Yeah, this is a big thing looming.

With the normal potential returners and the current commits we are at 89.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom