Who is the million dollar man? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who is the million dollar man?

What about as a reward for a good guy like Jesse to come back for one more year and try to make a run.
I am sure that you could pony up a million of your money to make that happen. As a fan, I thank you.

I believe Jesse can get NIL money when the Orange are out of the country next summer. That is the way Kentucky got around it.
Kentucky is scum! All they do is cheat to win and yet they don’t! Calipari can’t coach. They pay for their players and yet only 1 Championship to show for it!

It's possible but hopefully with a couple incoming transfers as well to replace Jesse and Joe, unless they stay as well.
Keeping Jesse in addition to the new guys and adding one high-level transfer could make this team a force next year. Fingers crossed.

Who are the likely candidates for this? How will it be approached? I haven’t really seen anything since the announcement.

I have to figure that the best use of this is to get a portal guy who has a year or two behind him already. Somebody ready to play, looking for a bigger stage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom