Who just heard Dan Gavit | Syracusefan.com

Who just heard Dan Gavit

20Plus

He just said 35 at larges have been labeled and selected with possibly 3 to 8 more pending on what happens with these conference championships

Three more at largest picked would be if what happens would be if what happens ?

And eight more at large pics if what happens ?

He just said 35 at larges have been labeled and selected with possibly 3 to 8 more pending on what happens with these conference championships

Three more at largest picked would be if what happens would be if what happens ?

For one, I think that USC needs to win to get in. And maybe the upcoming Bonnie's game plays a role too. Other than that I am out of ideas.

For one, I think that USC needs to win to get in. And maybe the upcoming Bonnie's game plays a role too. Other than that I am out of ideas.
Usc isn't getting in if they lose.

All conf champs that are at large worthy

Yes they are
The committee could be down on the PAC-12.

They only played the Arizona schools once and lost to both.
They got swept by UCLA.
Their only good nonconference wins are Middle Tennessee and Vanderbilt.

They played the bottom PAC-12 teams more than the NCAA tournament teams.

USC isn’t a lock.

So very much rooting for Arizona after this discussion,I evaluated Southern Cal‘s resume .....garbage

Arizona up 2. I think USC has a crap resume too but have a feeling they are in either way. Rooting for Arizona in case that isn’t true

Arizona up 2. I think USC has a crap resume too but have a feeling they are in either way. Rooting for Arizona in case that isn’t true
Arizona might just win it all...

eh I think with usc now it's optics - committee probably feels like they can't leave them out after advancing to tourney final

eh I think with usc now it's optics - committee probably feels like they can't leave them out after advancing to tourney final

advancing to tourney final in the pac 12 means beating two trash teams. it means nothing.