Who said Lequint was holding us back? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who said Lequint was holding us back?

LQA: 71 yards rushing and 2Tds, 58 yards receiving 2Tds and multiple blitz pickups all game. But he sucks.
IMG_0802.gif

Those two runs were so impressive. The balance, determination and just toughness were awesome. Without LQA, we go home with an L tonight.

He's not the only one who played a critical role. For the most part, all these guys are playing tough.

Do you ever feel like we’re out of range on 2nd or 3rd and long?

There’s warts, but everyone has them. We came out with a W tonight that feels like the type we haven’t been getting in a long time.

when McCord has time. This is one of the best offenses in the country. Allen, Willis, OG, Peña, Meeks, even Gill, Hatcher and Zeed when he comes back can all make plays. We have the playmakers.

We just need to figure out this defense and special teams. I honestly think special teams can be easy fix. I don’t like calling for jobs but the coordinator has to go. A half competent special teams coach would be fine. Stonehouse is a very good punter, the blocking is the problem. And I actually think Oh is a pretty decent kicker. But once again it’s the blocking that’s the problem. Blocking is strictly on the coach in special teams and not knowing your gaps and who to block falls on the coach. My biggest concern is defense and Elijah. Man he is disappointing

Honestly if this kid has any eligibility left I want our staff to pay this kid to be on our team next year. We need the help at linebacker and this kid is a stud. Was very impressed with him. Was all over the field

I agree we need a player like that for this scheme to work

This is why you do Okie drills. Robinson is a heck of a DL coach, so far hasn't shown he could coordinate a D

Concern at RB…..Lequint was limping, Nixon is out, Willis went down for a bit and Malachi watched the game in sweats

LQA reminds me of Marcus Allen, good receiver, not breakaway but good speed and a stout, clutch runner who picks up the tough first downs

Good lord.
I would say that the UNLV defender definitely was not holding LeQuint back. I don’t think he’s holding us back though lol!

Allen just made the turn from good player few remember in 20 years and is now on the road to being a legend.

That play is going to stick in our minds like Bo Jackson running over Bosworth.

Beating a ranked team on the road on national TV... Syracuse football is back!

Allen carried the team to victory.

Legend
And what is going to cement that legend is he did it with a bad knee. Mcl sprain for sure. Both plays he did this!!!

I’m expecting him to miss some games now and be out a bit which will cement his legend that he played through this, roughed and toughed it out to a degree I’m not sure I’ve ever seen with syracuse.

Effin legend is right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom