Who said no one implements JB Coaching?? | Syracusefan.com

Who said no one implements JB Coaching??

Su Grad Wannabe

Walk On
I know i'm a little late but had to say it..

Cincinnati Played zone against us all night and it looked almost identical to SU zone with the extended wings and match-up principles. Just goes to show how much an Idiot doug gottlieb is. That was a great win, Cincinnati is a very good team who loss 4 games by a combined 10 pts.

I really like Mick Cronin as a coach his teams always plays hard and he's good with the zone. Really would love to have him coach for SU after JB retires if Hopkins don't work out.

Get used to it. With our lack of good outside shooting we may see a lot of zone this season. I noticed the similarities too

Get used to it. With our lack of good outside shooting we may see a lot of zone this season. I noticed the similarities too

Hopefully we would exercise the hi-lo with Fair and Coleman more often if that would to happen

1 / No one has ever said that no other team will ever use a zone.
2 / The zone existed before JB. He doesn't own it.
3 / Even people who dislike the zone (me) don't say it never has a purpose.

1 / No one has ever said that no other team will ever use a zone.
2 / The zone existed before JB. He doesn't own it.
3 / Even people who dislike the zone (me) don't say it never has a purpose.

Zelda I think you missed the point. I never said JB was the creator or that no team plays zone.. If you remember doug gottlieb said one of the reasons why JB is not "elite" is because nobody "copy" his coaching style (2-3) but Cincy just played what I thought was identical to JB 2-3 zone principles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom