Who the hell is Pete Davidson!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who the hell is Pete Davidson!!

joe-jackson-is-she-really-going-out-with-him-1979-9.jpg

From my window, I'm staring while my coffee goes cold...

The guy was the youngest cast member ever on SNL FWIW.

It wasnt his SNL skits. He has repeatedly made public comments about Syracuse being the shittiest city in America. He makes fun of wounded warriors for laughs, etc. The guy constantly attacks people and places to try and get cheap laughs and its catching up to him. If you don't know what we are referencing, why are you debating the merits of what we say?
He makes worse statements about Staten island, where he grew up. Not sure why anyone would get this upset about a c list comedian.

He makes worse statements about Staten island, where he grew up. Not sure why anyone would get this upset about a c list comedian.
Its upsetting because he did it on Howard Stern, then in press junkets for his new awful movie. He refuses to stop.

Wait...Fitzpatrick actually “joked” about looking into if it’s possible to re-open charges against him?

What a clown show of a DA.

He might be getting primaried. So if more disgraceful stunts like this lead to Fitapatrick's downfall, that'd be a net positive.

Now this SNL guy, he's got a thoroughly unpleasant face. Beyond that, I've got nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom