Who the hell is Pete Davidson!! | Syracusefan.com

Who the hell is Pete Davidson!!

Dcuse

All Conference
And why do we keep hearing about how much he hates our town? I watch SNL here and there and the few seconds they give to him have never even brought a chuckle. Is he popular because he looks like one of the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz?

He got busted with weed in Manlius im pretty sure. From all accounts I’ve heard the only way I can describe him is “non-factor”.

He is a garbage "comedian". No talent ass clown. Thrives off of talking crap everything and everyone, but when people criticize him he cries crocodile tears to the nearest awful paper or magazine to write an article about how he has anxiety and can't handle backlash. He is truly an awful person.

I am a fan. He's a funny dude. Used to be on with Opie and Jim a fair amount when that was still a thing. I'd imagine that anyone over maybe about 40 would not enjoy him as much.

seems a bit lost. i catch his bits on snl and instead of funny i see more a dude in a crisis. big talent. fragile psyche. and if your forte is playing troubled teens you are gonna out grow that role fast. grow up already.
watch jeff goldblum. that dude is old and quirky and maladjusted. fill his shoes. or overpriced sneakers.

Last edited:
wonder how Alec Baldwin feels

He is a garbage "comedian". No talent ass clown. Thrives off of talking crap everything and everyone, but when people criticize him he cries crocodile tears to the nearest awful paper or magazine to write an article about how he has anxiety and can't handle backlash. He is truly an awful person.

I have no idea what you people are talking about, and don’t really care. But something needs to be pointed out...

Dude turned to comedy to cope after he lost his father on 9/11.

Yeah, truly awful person.

^ ^ ^ belongs in the H0T Takes thread ^ ^ ^

;)

I have no idea what you people are talking about, and don’t really care. But something needs to be pointed out...

Not the story. Lets give him a pass for being a douche to society because his father passed away in 911? Gotcha

Not the story. Lets give him a pass for being a douche to society because his father passed away in 911? Gotcha

You called him an “awful person.” He is a comedian. Nothing I have heard out of him indicates he should be declared a “douche to society.”

Then again I don’t watch a lot of SNL, so...

You called him an “awful person.” He is a comedian. Nothing I have heard out of him indicates he should be declared a “douche to society.”

It wasnt his SNL skits. He has repeatedly made public comments about Syracuse being the shittiest city in America. He makes fun of wounded warriors for laughs, etc. The guy constantly attacks people and places to try and get cheap laughs and its catching up to him. If you don't know what we are referencing, why are you debating the merits of what we say?

It wasnt his SNL skits. He has repeatedly made public comments about Syracuse being the shittiest city in America. He makes fun of wounded warriors for laughs, etc. The guy constantly attacks people and places to try and get cheap laughs and its catching up to him. If you don't know what we are referencing, why are you debating the merits of what we say?

I’m sure a lot of people out there make negative comments about Syracuse. Who cares?

You missed what happened after he figured out who Dan Crenshaw is.

Well then he’s got a free pass to be an A hole to anyone he pleases for the rest of his life. Give me a break, most people have had horrible things beyond their control happen to them. It doesn’t give them the right to blast everyone and cry poor me when someone retaliates.

I mean his reported on set demeanor doing his job and his comments about syracuse at least hint that he’s a dick

Looks like a dB. Dated a dB, who realized he was even too big a db for her. Everything that comes out of his mouth sounds like a db. He a dB.
Just another piece of the “SNL is no longer funny” puzzle.

FWIW I know a guy who worked on the production he (and the Grande woman) were in town for. The two of them created such havoc it resulted in a lot of time and a half at union wages for my guy. They would smoke weed all day.

FWIW I know a guy who worked on the production he (and the Grande woman) were in town for. The two of them created such havoc it resulted in a lot of time and a half at union wages for my guy. They would smoke weed all day.
Along the lines of what I heard. Comes off as a wannabe big city chump.

Wait...Fitzpatrick actually “joked” about looking into if it’s possible to re-open charges against him?

What a clown show of a DA.

Looks like a dB. Dated a dB, who realized he was even too big a db for her. Everything that comes out of his mouth sounds like a db. He a dB.
Just another piece of the “SNL is no longer funny” puzzle.
correct

Now he's canoodling with Kate Beckinsdale. Cashing in on his one positive attribute I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom