who was the badest ass to ever play for JB | Syracusefan.com

who was the badest ass to ever play for JB

badest ass ever to play for jb

• Poll choice...

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
My experiences begin with the Pearl era, so I can't speak for any players that came before.

But for my money, its GMac......and its not even close. I mean, who expected this little white Irish kid to do what he did?

Ice cold marksman. Played through injuries. Carried this team for 2 years. Pure leader.

Well, we've all heard the stories of how James Southerland is often flatulent on the court. Wait, did I misinterpret your question?

Jeremy McNeil, when going for a block, would just punch people in the head.

Averaged 5 fouls every 3 minutes played for his career, but left people with broken orbital bones if they drove on him.

1054331359_ktopMcNeil.JPG

nice to know the hoop board is in mid-season form...

Oh Lord

I think that you are all forgetting Derek Brower. He did federal time for being the "enforcer" for a large cocaine ring. I believe that this would make him the winner based on formal charges.

Etan Thomas was (still is) one of my favorite players.

There's a great youtube clip of his blocks if anyone is interested in looking it up.

I don't think people have the same definition for "bad ass."

I'll go with Derek. He was very "borderline" when he played here. I believe Boeheim was a father figure to him and held him together. This is why Derek is one of the most loyal ex-players we have and why, when we won the NC, Boeheim said Derek was the first person he called - or who called him!

DC because until he came the Georgetown thugs took cheap shots at our players, when DC got here the attitude of the series changed. The fans , team became tougher, and led to the famous incident with John being thrown out of the game. Plus when DC was on the team John wasn't able to intimidate the refs, in our games with Georgetown.

I think that you are all forgetting Derek Brower. He did federal time for being the "enforcer" for a large cocaine ring. I believe that this would make him the winner based on formal charges.
Can't punch with a Big Mac in both hands...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom