Who's going to Wake Forest? | Syracusefan.com

Who's going to Wake Forest?

realorange

Living Legend
While we may not have the turnout that the Miami game had, I'm hoping we have enough so that those at home can hear "Let's go Orange!"
Mrs. and I will be there in 105, section behind the Syracuse bench.

For a 9pm Wednesday game, a good distance from any major metropolitan area and very far from Syracuse... I think we are STILL going to have an incredible turnout.

Syracuse is Piedmont Triad's College Team

I was going to visit Crusty and his wife (my HS classmate) and go to the game but I am doing a comedy showcase for industry executives in LA in late March so that's going to cost me big bucks. I went to Maui and that set me back too.

I'll be there with Amy Adams. I'll be carrying her shopping bags.

Seriously, Anyone going...let me know if you found any good pregame food places that have TVs. I'm looking for something for Friday night before the WFU FB game in October.

I'm going w/ 3 others and will be in sec 105 also. I know the SU alumni club of charlotte sold about 60 or so tickets themselves. There should definitely be a big turn out because this is the big local game in the Carolinas this year so should get a good draw from Charlotte and Raleigh areas. The 9pm Wed start time will hurt a little, but shouldn't be too big of a deal as I was surprised to see such a huge turn out of SU fans in Blacksburg for a Tues night game at 9pm a couple weeks ago even though it was one of the more subdued SU away crowds that I've been a part of.

Is it a sellout? I live in Charlotte - if a few stars lined up I could make it.

It's definitely not a sellout. Wake has been so bad during the Bzdelik era that they haven't had anything close to a sellout in quite a while. At the ND game yesterday the second level was about 50% full, and that's as full as I've seen it.

You could walk up to the box office right before the game and get tickets if you needed to. The Wake athletics site is still selling single game tickets in almost every upper level section.

It's definitely not a sellout. Wake has been so bad during the Bzdelik era that they haven't had anything close to a sellout in quite a while. At the ND game yesterday the second level was about 50% full, and that's as full as I've seen it.

You could walk up to the box office right before the game and get tickets if you needed to. The Wake athletics site is still selling single game tickets in almost every upper level section.
I'm not sure. Seems like they're trying to use this game to bundle other ones. I decided rather than to buy two games I didn't want I went through Stub Hub. Wasn't too bad. Decent Upper Level mid-court seats.

HarrisonJBounel said:
Is it a sellout? I live in Charlotte - if a few stars lined up I could make it.
Got my tix today via Craigslist. Stubhub still has decent seats available.

My son and I are going. It will be his first SU game. He is pretty excited.

If you are in my section and find that my loud obnoxiousness is ruining it for you and your son, just let me know and I'll drop it a few decibels. I promise that I always avoid profanity. Conversely, feel free to join me in proving once more that Syracuse never plays a true road game.

I'm not sure. Seems like they're trying to use this game to bundle other ones. I decided rather than to buy two games I didn't want I went through Stub Hub. Wasn't too bad. Decent Upper Level mid-court seats.

I did the bundle thing and sold the Carolina tickets for $125 each online and NC state for face and thus got my SU/Wake tiks for free

I did the bundle thing and sold the Carolina tickets for $125 each online and NC state for face and thus got my SU/Wake tiks for free
Did the same, but unloaded the Carolina tickets early for $100. as they were starting to go down the tubes. Sold NCState for $20. over. Still a real good deal.

I'll give this thread the Tee'd-up treatment. Let's get ready to roll on Winston-Salem.

Starting to look very chancy as far as getting to W/S Wednesday. Ice storms and snow in this part of the world are a dangerous combination. Crossing fingers, legs and everything else that things clear Wednesday early enough to get there. I never thought I'd like to have studded tires again. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom