Who's in St Louis? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who's in St Louis?

Yes. We met CuseTroop there in Atlantis. Just arrived wheelhouse. At corner of bar. I'll be the guy in a charcoal Cuse hoodie with a burger in his face.
We're heading that way. Grey & blue sweatshirt, husband w orange B'ball cap

Heading from Illinois in the morning with my 12 yr. old son. Planning on hitting Wheelhouse at some point. Let me know if anyone figures out what section the redistributed tix are in...LGO

Looking for two lower level tickets, would love to meet up with any CUSE fans pre game

corpjet said:
Looking for two lower level tickets, would love to meet up with any CUSE fans pre game

Corpjet have u found tickets yet?

brandokc and I got tickets in C116 row GG off of ticketsnow.com

Will head to one or both of the Wheelhouse or St. Louis City Center Hotel for pregaming.

we ar

Will head to one or both of the Wheelhouse or St. Louis City Center Hotel for pregaming.

I am not familiar with them are they similar to StubHub? We have two GREAT seats (we were 5 rows behind CTO) on Friday, but we are looking to bring our daughter so I was thinking of selling our two and buying 3 together.

we ar

I am not familiar with them are they similar to StubHub? We have two GREAT seats (we were 5 rows behind CTO) on Friday, but we are looking to bring our daughter so I was thinking of selling our two and buying 3 together.

Yup - similar to StubHub but with lower transaction charges. They don't have an on-site ticket pickup place so they put the tickets at willcall at the scotttrade center.

My wife and I are headed to the Wheelhouse now to meet up with brandokc then will head to willcall around 3:30.

Glad you guys got good seats. We're in 102 today, just picked up a few minutes ago.

Great meeting you and your wife yesterday, great win, safe travels back to the Lone Star state!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom