Whose House? | Syracusefan.com

Whose House?

Toga

Living Legend
DDQXcwjXcAMlrun.jpg

h/t Bambrewer

Spotting for Heckel is Clausman on the right and Servais in the rear...either his mullet is growing longer or he is going for that man bun.;)

Spotting for Heckel is Clausman on the right and Servais in the rear...either his mullet is growing longer or he is going for that man bun.;)
Even "spotting" that isn't without risk -- 300 pounds per side and not much to hold onto.

who is to dungey's right?

and is dungey grabbing or just making a fist?

That's heavy, but I wish he would go at least parallel. And keep your head down!

That's heavy, but I wish he would go at least parallel. And keep your head down!
I'm not so concerned with his head as with the forward excursion of his torso with relation to how far he's dropping his hips. It looks as if he's keeping his lumbar spine close to neutral, but I certainly wouldn't want him trying anymore than that.

I'm not so concerned with his head as with the forward excursion of his torso with relation to how far he's dropping his hips. It looks as if he's keeping his lumbar spine close to neutral, but I certainly wouldn't want him trying anymore than that.

Due to his low bar technique (which I prefer over high bar), his torso going forward (or rather down) is not an issue. He still needs to drop his hips further.

Reactions: CIL
Due to his low bar technique (which I prefer over high bar), his torso going forward (or rather down) is not an issue. He still needs to drop his hips further.
But the excursion of his torso increases out of proportion with how much he's dropping his hips. I've seen it a ton both when I was training and now doing therapy. Ideally the angle of the torso should remain close to parrallel with the angle of tibia throughout the rep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom