Whose House? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Whose House?

But the excursion of his torso increases out of proportion with how much he's dropping his hips. I've seen it a ton both when I was training and now doing therapy. Ideally the angle of the torso should remain close to parrallel with the angle of tibia throughout the rep.

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

But the excursion of his torso increases out of proportion with how much he's dropping his hips. I've seen it a ton both when I was training and now doing therapy. Ideally the angle of the torso should remain close to parrallel with the angle of tibia throughout the rep.

Not on a low-bar squat. In order to keep the bar over the mid-foot on a low-bar squat, the lifter must lean forward. Stolen from Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength:

upload_2017-6-26_16-20-41.jpeg

Who's the guy with the DC3 guns and beard to match?

Could name everyone except the player kneeling with the winter hat.
Pretty sure that's Kendall Coleman, but someone please correct me if that's wrong.

The numbers that these guys are putting up and the gains that are apparent are very very encouraging. Hats off to this staff, esp Coaches Edinger, Sobol, and Rodriguez.

Had bench testing today any results ??
I believe the blue team had max bench today the orange team had max bench last week. Shy had 325 in bench and 550 in squat 335 in cleans. He said he was disappointed in his bench and said they did 225 for reps the other day he had 21 again disappointed. Had to talk him off the ledge and explain he just had shoulder surgery 8 months and 6 months ago and the numbers will get better as he gets further away from that. He was happy with his cleans said only a couple lineman did more. Said he was happy with his squat because he did 525x3 535x3 and the 550x3 said 550 was easy and he thinks 575 would have been do able but the trainers said he couldn't go again after 3 sets in a row. He is 221 today and just cost me $100 as I bet him when he was 217 I could get to 221 before him. Told him double or nothing if he can get to 225 before I get to 221. I'm stuck at 228 ugh lol

I believe the blue team had max bench today the orange team had max bench last week. Shy had 325 in bench and 550 in squat 335 in cleans. He said he was disappointed in his bench and said they did 225 for reps the other day he had 21 again disappointed. Had to talk him off the ledge and explain he just had shoulder surgery 8 months and 6 months ago and the numbers will get better as he gets further away from that. He was happy with his cleans said only a couple lineman did more. Said he was happy with his squat because he did 525x3 535x3 and the 550x3 said 550 was easy and he thinks 575 would have been do able but the trainers said he couldn't go again after 3 sets in a row. He is 221 today and just cost me $100 as I bet him when he was 217 I could get to 221 before him. Told him double or nothing if he can get to 225 before I get to 221. I'm stuck at 228 ugh lol
Unfortunately, I'm rooting against you in the race! :p

But for you long term! ;)

21 reps is great , jabrill peppers did 19 at the combine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom