Whose house?? | Syracusefan.com

Whose house??

phreddie

2nd String
Anyone else notice the Rams have STOLEN our Whose House/Our House thing??!! Blasphemy!!!

Yes I did, those rat bastards!!! Im sure our Athletic Department was smart enough to Trademark it though right? :(

Last edited:
Yes I did, those rat bastards!!! Im sure our Athletic Department was smart enough to Trademark it though right? :(
Another school in the country has had a trademark on it since before Dino. Can’t remember the school.

We’re all just borrowing it.
2BDDB5FD-A0CB-4D65-B594-4C5F1BB092F5.gif

I've been hearing teams chanting "Whose house" for years. It's not as if we invented it. Syracuse fans associate it with our football team. Outside of that microcosm, I doubt anyone else associated "Whose House" with Syracuse football.

I've been hearing teams chanting "Whose house" for years. It's not as if we invented it. Syracuse fans associate it with our football team. Outside of that microcosm, I doubt anyone else associated "Whose House" with Syracuse football.
Well, based on the viral videos blasted over espn and the likes the last three years, I might disagree.

That said, it works. It’s taking off at games as an impromptu chant, and that ain’t a bad thing. All I know is we can’t “market” it because someone else owns it.

Well, based on the viral videos blasted over espn and the likes the last three years, I might disagree.

That said, it works. It’s taking off at games as an impromptu chant, and that ain’t a bad thing. All I know is we can’t “market” it because someone else owns it.
I haven't seen any viral videos of our fans chanting "whose house"

I haven't seen any viral videos of our fans chanting "whose house"
Never said there was. But Babers speaches have been everywhere.
And yes, they did that chant at every home game this past year.

Give them a few more years and they will

Never said there was. But Babers speaches have been everywhere.
And yes, they did that chant at every home game this past year.
And the bowl game...

Are you our resident lawyer? Thanks for digging that up and boo to the Dawgs
Georgia wasn’t the one I heard. May have been another school in the state. It says University “system” of Georgia. Oh well, no matter.

Anyone else notice the Rams have STOLEN our Whose House/Our House thing??!! Blasphemy!!!

Stark contrast to the LA Chargers Whose House/Your House marketing campaign. Since they have no local fans and rely on the visiting team to help populate the 30,000 seat soccer stadium.

Baylor did this under Briles. Barbers may have picked it up from Briles.

Houses have roofs.

When are our cheerleaders going to use it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom