Why are donations to the athletic department currently not being accepted? | Syracusefan.com

Why are donations to the athletic department currently not being accepted?

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
I attempted to make a donation from within my MyCuse account (I've already done the NIL thing but wanted to make a straight donation to the program) and was faced with this screen.

Anyone have any idea why?

PS- feels like in inopportune time to close these given the ongoing excitement and momentum

Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 10.59.08 AM.png

Looks like a processor issue, tbh. Give them an email to let them know something is up

I attempted to make a donation from within my MyCuse account (I've already done the NIL thing but wanted to make a straight donation to the program) and was faced with this screen.

PS- feels like in inopportune time to close these given the ongoing excitement and momentum

View attachment 236257

Technical difficulties. They are having trouble with other activities too.

View attachment 236257
Have you tried sliding your credit card into the slot in your computer?

They could just be temporarily shut down to “close” the calendar year and run totals.

The SEC hacked our systems...we were pulling in too much talent

My attorneys can handle that for you.
Send direct payment to:

D. Bombay
c/o-
The Law Firm of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe.
123 Finagle Drive
Charlotte NC 28222

You're welcome! :cool:
Dewey, Cheatem and Howe was the law firm of Click and Clack, the Tappet brothers, Tom and Chris Magliozzi of NPR's Car Talk fame for decades!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom