Why are students wearing white | Syracusefan.com

Why are students wearing white

There’s gonna be an “orange powder launch” when the team comes out.

There’s gonna be an “orange powder launch” when the team comes out.

I have to admit the orange powder launch kind of looked good when the team came out. Would have been better with orange shirts though.

I don’t understand why we went away from it.

If soph. Dungey could run it, soph. DeVito, who was recruited for it, should be able to? So what the hell?

I posted this in the wrong topic, had a few tabs open.

I dont get it. Just running that offense at least kept the defense guessing and on their heels. At the very least it will hide some of our weaknesses which we are not hiding at all and if anything we're allowing the defense to exploit our weakness which the past 3 weeks have shown.

Dino you advertised fast, we did fast and it worked, lets get back to it, anything is better than what we're doing now.

I posted this in the wrong topic, had a few tabs open.

I dont get it. Just running that offense at least kept the defense guessing and on their heels. At the very least it will hide some of our weaknesses which we are not hiding at all and if anything we're allowing the defense to exploit our weakness which the past 3 weeks have shown.

Dino you advertised fast, we did fast and it worked, lets get back to it, anything is better than what we're doing now.

Agreed. It makes zero sense to me. This is year 4 of his system with all his guys who were recruited for it, and have been practicing it.

I don’t understand why we went away from it.

If soph. Dungey could run it, soph. DeVito, who was recruited for it, should be able to? So what the hell?
To do fast you need to be able to get positive yardage plays and first downs. Offense under Eric wasn’t really humming until his senior year but we seldom had negative yard plays with him under center. When the pocket collapsed he would usually salvage things a bit to put us in manageable down and distance. That’s really the main difference - when the pocket isn’t there now, there truly is no hope and the play is dead. Something bad almost always happens. That ineffectiveness is why we can’t play fast.

I’m sorry we lost, but that clip was awesome. Not sure if that was televised or I was up getting a beer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom