Why can't we just play well and lose??? | Syracusefan.com

Why can't we just play well and lose???

Jasoncuse

2022 Iggy Winner: NCAA Tourament
First game in 20 years without a 3?

38% from the field, outrebounded by a midget team, only 4 assists... Dayton hits a ridiculous 3 that was so far off that it went in. They hit a 25 footer with 2 on the shot clock. We miss a couple of open jumpers to win it with our most clutch player...

It's frustrating losing to a mediocre team while playing absolutely terrible. It's maddening and saddening at the same time.

Great careers Baye and CJ. I love watching you guys play, improve and represent our university. You both were fine examples of student athletes and kids we enjoy rooting for. I'll miss you guys.

When we played well or even mediocre we won the games. I truly believe with our defense if we had played well throughout the tournament we would have won it all. I think it took us playing poorly (at least offensively) for us to lose.

First game in 20 years without a 3?

38% from the field, outrebounded by a midget team, only 4 assists... Dayton hits a ridiculous 3 that was so far off that it went in. They hit a 25 footer with 2 on the shot clock. We miss a couple of open jumpers to win it with our most clutch player...

It's frustrating losing to a mediocre team while playing absolutely terrible. It's maddening and saddening at the same time.

Great careers Baye and CJ. I love watching you guys play, improve and represent our university. You both were fine examples of student athletes and kids we enjoy rooting for. I'll miss you guys.

Man I totally agree with you but I suppose that is the curse of being a great team. We don't lose when we play well. The only game we played well and lost this year was at Duke. I'm more of the camp of asking the quest: why do we always play our worst game of the year during the tournament? Yes it certainly is frustrating. Especially with this this year's team, I just knew our tournament exit was going to be hideous and yep, it was hideous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom