Why did Diabite start the game in the middle? | Syracusefan.com

Why did Diabite start the game in the middle?

Dcuse

All Conference
Spruill obviously played quite a bit. Coker must have really fallen from grace at that position if the 210 lb guy has beaten him out

Wonder if Spruill was going through treatment, or a wrapping, and wasn't done on time? I think he was in the third or forth play.:noidea:

It was reported pregame that Spruill is a bit banged up, but no specifics given.

Spruill obviously played quite a bit. Coker must have really fallen from grace at that position if the 210 lb guy has beaten him out

Spruill was banged up a bit. The plan was to only use him in passing situations but Diet Tab had some troubles out there and as the game wore on and us not comfortably ahead, Spruill played more.

Spruill was banged up a bit. The plan was to only use him in passing situations but Diet Tab had some troubles out there and as the game wore on and us not comfortably ahead, Spruill played more.

Surprised me how that worked out. Not because I didn't think Spruill was very athletic for a Mike... but because I figured Diabate's strength would be his speed. Guess that's not the case?

Surprised me how that worked out. Not because I didn't think Spruill was very athletic for a Mike... but because I figured Diabate's strength would be his speed. Guess that's not the case?

early in the game when he was playing more, i comented to jake that he was always 1 step behind everything. he may be fast but confidence and knowing/not knowing where to be and when can slow you down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom