Class of 2014 - Why I don't watch McDonald's anymore | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Why I don't watch McDonald's anymore

Looking at this years picks the fact that ulis and Grayson Allen made it is completely laughable. Joseph is way better than ulis. Dion Wiley is way better than Grayson Allen. No Goodluck? That's kind of a snub, not sure Reid Travis or Welsh should be over him. Dear McDonalds, you used to have the best game, now you're becoming a joke by taking it up the A from Kentucky and Duke.

Looking at this years picks the fact that ulis and Grayson Allen made it is completely laughable. Joseph is way better than ulis. Dion Wiley is way better than Grayson Allen. No Goodluck? That's kind of a snub, not sure Reid Travis or Welsh should be over him. Dear McDonalds, you used to have the best game, now you're becoming a joke by taking it up the A from Kentucky and Duke.
Crazy how Ennis despite being a consensus top 25 5 star player that had an amazing senior year was snubbed last year, but players like Ulis and Allen who were nowhere ranked the same made it smh. Lol at those who claim that school affiliation has nothing to do with these selections.

Crazy how Ennis despite being a consensus top 25 5 star player that had an amazing senior year was snubbed last year, but players like Ulis and Allen who were nowhere ranked the same made it smh. Lol at those who claim that school affiliation has nothing to do with these selections.

Allen doesn't even start on his AAU team.

I figured they would leave McCullough out after his getting expelled. If you have any disciplinary problems they won't touch you. Joseph plays at a relatively small school and he doesn't get the big time exposure. Also the rating services have wildly different rankings for him ranging from the 20's to the 60's (#47 ESPN, #66 Prep Stars). Those kind of rankings don't get you to the Mickey D game. It's nice to get the tag McD AA but in reality it doesn't change anything not to have it. They will be the same quality recruits regardless.
McD's says that McCullough and Ennis' issue is that they are 5th year (PG) players therefore not eligible. (don't kill the messenger)

Allen doesn't even start on his AAU team.
Allen is going to be great. I've seen him live about three or four times and he has made me do a double take every time. He is a great shooter who has shown the ability to create shots for himself of the dribble, he goes to the glass well for a guard and if he grabs a board watch out he is a threat to go coast to coast and finish with an emphatic slam. He has Cooney like athleticism where it takes you by surprise and if he is given any lane to the rim you can be sure he will try and finish with a dunk over someone. Bottom line, he deserves his spot and will be a pain in the @ss for us to deal with in the near future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom