Why im glad south carolina lost | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Why im glad south carolina lost

I'd like to give a shout out to Gonzaga for executing the up 3 and fouling the other team before they have a chance to shoot the game tying 3 to perfection.

I couldn't believe how perfectly South Carolina played into that strategy though. They needed to get a 3 up sooner in the possession. Instead they let all the time drain away and then were not ready for the foul. At least be ready to lurch into a shooting a motion and maybe get 3 FTs. It was horrible execution by USC.

We mopped the floor with Cornell when I was s student, at some point in the second half of the bloodbath their students would parade in front of our student section with a banner that said "It's alright, it's ok, you're going to work for us some day". that pissed me off then. But what really pisses me off now is that I do work for a guy who went to Cornell. There's my Cornell hate story.

I was a Cornell student during this time and would make the trip to the Dome to see the game every year. I've always been a diehard Cuse fan and would root for SU over Cornell. That stupid sign that other Cornell students would parade around used to make me so mad. I was fortunate to have a great group of friends who didn't share in that kind of arrogance, but there were definitely a ton of self-important d-bags that I met there (mostly rich legacy kids).