Why is SU | Syracusefan.com

Why is SU

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
Making everyone download tickets to phone being that it’s free? If this was covered here my apologies. (Spring Game) Also are the old boys going to 116

Making everyone download tickets to phone being that it’s free? If this was covered here my apologies. (Spring Game) Also are the old boys going to 116

Get a proper attendance count? They removed all the turnstiles.

Could be a crowd control management requirement as well.

You've never been to one of these before, have you?

They could hold it at CNS High School and still have plenty of room.
I have not, no. But per fire code every group of 500 people needs one crowd manager, so 3000 people would need 6 etc.

I have not, no. But per fire code every group of 500 people needs one crowd manager, so 3000 people would need 6 etc.
Maybe to meet some regulation, but it could be a data grab for marketing and sales. Not sure if they required tickets in the past.

I would hope the number of staff hired to work the game would be more than adequate. I don’t think they would keep staff on call to titrate to fire code.

Doesn’t matter you still have to have protocols in place or else people in such a situations ( cough please let’s us be relevant for the notre dame game) would be saying o my god, of course su Doesn’t have protocols in place to handle all these people.

SU has been requiring tickets for free events since the 2012 orange madness stabbing incident. It's also important as others have mentioned for staffing and fire code information. How can they know how many concessions to open, security they need, etc without knowing how many people will show up?

SU has been requiring tickets for free events since the 2012 orange madness stabbing incident. It's also important as others have mentioned for staffing and fire code information. How can they know how many concessions to open, security they need, etc without knowing how many people will show up?
Not spring football games, I’ve been to every spring game since Coach Mac. They sold tickets when it was paired with Lacrosse a couple times I believe.

Last edited:
Every organization is trying to collect personal info for their databases; mobile phone numbers are prime.

Wow, I can’t believe that was that long ago…

Not spring football games, I’ve been to every spring game since Coach Mac. They sold tickets when it was paired with Lacrosse a couple times I believe.
Yeah I used to got the spring game with my Dad in the late 80's and the game always coincided with a lacrosse game. Got to go see both games back to back which was really cool. Probably got a lot of fans to a lacrosse game that wouldn't normally have gone as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom