Why Syracuse Will Win | Syracusefan.com

Why Syracuse Will Win

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Toledo gives up more yards passing than we do- 278 per game. Ryan Nassib is having an amazing year and had a healthy, productive corps of receivers. The offensive line actually looked a bit better vs. USC than it did vs. lesser opposition in prior games. The no-huddle look is good for us - it gets Nassib and his guys in a rhythm. We should be in it the whole game if we can. I bet we’d score 60 points in this game.

- Antwon Bailey is going to have a break-out game. I can feel it.

- Jones may be back for this game and with the improvement of Goggins, we may star making some plays up front. And we have plenty of speed behind that, even if they are a bit wet behind the ears.

- It’s time Kobena broke one. I wish they would put Graham back there as a twin safety, rather than as an up-man. We could go in either direction with a guy who can go all the way.

- I think Nick Provo will continue to get a lot of action and the attention he gets from the defense will open other things up.

- It’s time we got a defensive touchdown. 5 years is long enough.

- We held back a lot in the first two game, pending USC. (The no-huddle, passes the Bailey and Provo, etc. ) There will be no holding anything back the rest of the season. (Maybe we should schedule our toughest non conferecne opppenent first so we can go all out from the first game.)
- The honor of the Big East- and the ACC- must be defended!

2-1 with 9 to be done

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom