Why WVU Will Never Be In The ACC (Kinda NSFW) | Syracusefan.com

Why WVU Will Never Be In The ACC (Kinda NSFW)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2011/photos-west-virginia-fans-lsu-game/

classy-wvu-football-fans.jpg

west-virginia-women.jpg

Before you think to yourself you'd hit it...remember where it has been.

Be willing to bet she has a blue waffle. If you're not faint of heart Google that term. It is most definitely NSFW.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

The first angle, crass and obnoxious, fits to some degree, although that is not uncommon anywhere in the country before a big game. The second angle, slamming the chicks, doesn't. For anyone who has spent time in Morgantown, particularly for a football game, the percentage of very hot chicks that most guys would literally give their left nut for, is much better than any other former big east school, including SU, and likely most of the big 12.

First picture far right corner - someone's going all out - and that's a lot to say for that group

The first angle, crass and obnoxious, fits to some degree, although that is not uncommon anywhere in the country before a big game. The second angle, slamming the chicks, doesn't. For anyone who has spent time in Morgantown, particularly for a football game, the percentage of very hot chicks that most guys would literally give their left nut for, is much better than any other former big east school, including SU, and likely most of the big 12.
Miami?

The second angle, slamming the chicks, doesn't. For anyone who has spent time in Morgantown, particularly for a football game, the percentage of very hot chicks that most guys would literally give their left nut for, is much better than any other former big east school, including SU, and likely most of the big 12.
I have been there for a game and have no idea what you are talking about . There certainly don't stand out as anything great. I think the "hot" ones are about like the chick featured in the photo who is a bit scuzzy.

The blue lot probably has the best talent pre game. I am genuinely surprised that anyone who'd been there would disagree re: the hotness of WVU female student body. Not saying you weren't really there, just that you must've been on the ugliest streetcorner in Morgantown. I've been to games at Miami twice. While the women of Miami as a city are incredible, the woman who attend Miami and those who go to games are not from what I've seen. Again, I've only been to two games there, but I didn't see a ton of talent.
SU is at the uglier end of the spectrum. Ohio State girls are truly, truly ugly. Cincy, Pitt and UConn lack much talent. Temple girls may be the worst. Rutgers is middle of the road. Louisville girls are probably second best in former Big East followed by VaTech 3rd best. I'd put Miami and VaTech about the same.

I'm stunned that the same girl is pictured in both of those photos. She's got a lot less body hair than I'd expect in that second photo. She's the one on the left, right?

UNC girls are better than WVU. WVU girls and UVA girls are pretty comparable, albeit with different personalities and means. NC State, Wake and Duke are not good, but Duke girls are truly fugly! Maryland girls are ugly and I'm glad they're gone. Georgia Tech and Clemson I haven't been there and don't know. FSU girls are obviously incredible. FSU and Miami are actually a pretty stark contrast. The average FSU girl is about even with the hot girls elsewhere. FSU girls are about even with SEC south girls. Ole Miss, Georgia, Bama, Florida are all incredible.

UNC girls are better than WVU. WVU girls and UVA girls are pretty comparable, albeit with different personalities and means. Duke girls are truly fugly! NC State, Wake and Duke are not. Maryland girls are ugly and I'm glad they're gone. Georgia Tech and Clemson I haven't been there and don't know. FSU girls are obviously incredible. FSU and Miami are actually a pretty stark contrast. The average FSU girl is about even with the hot girls elsewhere. FSU girls are about even with SEC south girls. Ole Miss, Georgia, Bama, Florida are all incredible.

Duke not hot/ hot statement was confusing...but after reading this post, I just get the feeling you typed this one handed. I read it faster as I got to the end. :D

Pretty sure wvu had to put turf field in their stadium because the cheerleaders kept grazing on the grass

Duke not hot/ hot statement was confusing...but after reading this post, I just get the feeling you typed this one handed. I read it faster as I got to the end. :D

Sorry Opus, I fixed it. Meant to say NC State, Wake and Duke are not hot and Duke girls are truly fugly! You're right, typing on an iphone makes editing hard!

Pretty sure wvu had to put turf field in their stadium because the cheerleaders kept grazing on the grass

Ha! No Way Dr. 44. WVU cheerleaders are pretty hot and a couple of them over the past few years have won National Cheerleader or some such bullstuff of the Year. Definitely not big girls.

Ha! No Way Dr. 44. WVU cheerleaders are pretty hot and a couple of them over the past few years have won National Cheerleader or some such bullstuff of the Year. Definitely not big girls.
WV chicks are like those in the pics here. Sort of rough around the edges bar flies. Get 5-6 beers in you and they look like angels.

WV chicks yes, WVU chicks no.
You and I disagree I guess and no, I didn't just stay on one corner in Morgantown. I thought the chicks were sort of skanky (on average) and you thought they were hot. That's fine. Like I said, after 5-6 pops they look ok to me though so maybe we are only 5-6 beers apart on that one. In addition, I can't stand their hillbilly drawl...but that's probably just me too. In addition, the entire experience of going to WVU for a game was about the most depressing road trip I've ever taken. Some people say "stereotype"...but I now know where they got it from. Oh well... I will never go back.

Current WVU student here. Went to ESF for undergrad and then ASU before grad school in Morgantown. The girls walking around campus here are, I would say, on average hotter than the girls at Cuse. The vast majority also lack any form of substance, but I don't think that's what is being debated here. ASU was far and away better than both. To say WVU girls are awful is just ignorant; I walk around both their Evansdale and Downtown campuses every day and there are plenty of great looking girls, better than SU. One thing I find very irritating is that a large number of the undergrads here hail from Jersey, and bring all of those tendencies with them.

Current WVU student here. Went to ESF for undergrad and then ASU before grad school in Morgantown. The girls walking around campus here are, I would say, on average hotter than the girls at Cuse. The vast majority also lack any form of substance, but I don't think that's what is being debated here. ASU was far and away better than both. To say WVU girls are awful is just ignorant; I walk around both their Evansdale and Downtown campuses every day and there are plenty of great looking girls, better than SU. One thing I find very irritating is that a large number of the undergrads here hail from Jersey, and bring all of those tendencies with them.
Save yourself. Leave immediately before you become one of them. And I never said they were "awful". In fact, I said they looked good after 5-6 cans of brewsky. I didn't say 10!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom