Wichita St - Cal Poly | Syracusefan.com

Wichita St - Cal Poly

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Wichita St may have the best performance of a #1 seed this tourney in the opening round., but I have a feeling they are playing this game with much more defensive purpose than the other #1 seeds.

Other #1's didn't have the "prove the doubters" driving them in round #1 against a sub par opponent.

I think they win by over 35.

i don't want WSU to lose to cal/pol. i want them taken down in their first legit top 20 matchup. welcome to the sandbox!

The first two 1 seeds didn't cover by 10.

Outside of Early who has 17 of their 28 points Witchita state doesn't have anyone on the floor that wows me athletically. They remind me of the butler golden age, then the Florida Golf Coast.

Last edited:
i don't want WSU to lose to cal/pol. i want them taken down in their first legit top 20 matchup. welcome to the sandbox!

What happens if St Louis takes out Louisville?

I think Wichita State could make the final four easy. Duke is gone Louisville looked mediocre and I don't think Michigan makes another run.

I'm disappointed that Craig T Nelson and Tom Cruise aren't there to support their school

I'm disappointed that Craig T Nelson and Tom Cruise aren't there to support their school
Craig T Nelson is busy doing that "Coach" Toyota commercial

"step away and keep your hands where we can see them MCFLY"
3-lorraine-mcfly-lea-thompson-back-to-the-future-1985-00-630-75.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors