Wichita State to AAC | Syracusefan.com

Wichita State to AAC

Hey, anything is possible. Boise State almost went to the Big East

i bang on Wichita here a lot but that is not meant to be a knock on their program but their scheduling.
hats off to the shockers if they join up with a tougher conference. jump up a pond size !

i bang on Wichita here a lot but that is not meant to be a knock on their program but their scheduling.
hats off to the shockers if they join up with a tougher conference. jump up a pond size !
It's hard for them to schedule up when the big boys don't want to comply. I don't agree with Marshall's stance on home-and-home's only, but I understand it. They should try a 2-for-1 approach if they are determined to get a home game back.

true. i commented on this issue in another thread but frankly a team like syracuse is going to face top 25 competition all year in conference. wichita state is not. they need quality wins. we don't. it is there own best interest to get over the home and home fantasy and travel to some difficult matchups every year.

Smart for both sides.
AAC would be getting Navy football/Wichita State everything else.

It's smart for both sides. A trip to Wichita isn't any different than a trip to Tulsa.

Bet Nova's thrilled with that idea. Not.

I bet UConn didn't expect 10 years ago to be a middle-tier program in a mid-major conference with the likes of Wichita State, Tulsa, Tulane and East Carolina.
Gz3cfFE.gif

Who would have thought, 5 years ago, both UConn and SU would be coming off missed NCAATs and scrambling to throw together a roster.

I bet UConn didn't expect 10 years ago to be a middle-tier program in a mid-major conference with the likes of Wichita State, Tulsa, Tulane and East Carolina.

I don't think we expected to be a bubble team 4 years in a row.

Uconn also has 2 titles in the past 6 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom