Wichita State to AAC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wichita State to AAC

good move. they needed more testing during the conference schedule. but without a football program they're a little hamstrung conference wise. like to see how they would fair in the big 12 one full season of hoops.

Last edited:
The only vote that counts...

thank-you-chuck-norris.jpg

Hey at least the AAC won a game in the tourney this year.

I don't think we expected to be a bubble team 4 years in a row.

Uconn also has 2 titles in the past 6 years.

Uconn is done. Dead in the water. Unwanted by any major conference and passed over more times than the fat girl hanging out at closing time at the local bar. Make no mistake, their fans clearly know their future. They play in a very poor mid major conference which just added a basketball only. Best they can hope for is to give up football and join the Big East.

Regardless every husky fan knows that their days as a top tier program are done. Hope they enjoy playing Central Florida, South Florida, Tulane, ECU and the likes for the remainder of their existence!

I'm confused. I thought the whole deal with AAC was it was football based? Why didn't uconn just stay in big east?

I'm confused. I thought the whole deal with AAC was it was football based? Why didn't uconn just stay in big east?
Navy is a FB only. They have 12 FB schools.
11 BB schools so they are adding Wichita State as the 12th basketball and Olympic sports team.

The AAC has Navy FB/Wichita State everything else as its 12th member.
UConn can't join the BE unless they found a home for their FB team.

The Big East doesn't do football. Catholic Basketball Schools only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom