Wiggins to Kansas | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wiggins to Kansas

Kansas, great recruiting class coming in, but the bottom drops out after this. They will need every bit of Wiggins' talent.
Of their leading scorers:
Mclemore - NBA bound freshman, Adios, Muchacho.
Withey - Senior, peace.
Releford - Senior, sayonara Releford-San.
Elijah Johnson - Senior, Vaya con dios, Señor.
Kevin Young - Who's that? Senior either way.

Finally, a return to their roster. Their 6th leading scorer.
Perry Ellis - Need a new suit? He's got that. Aside from being a male model, 5.8 points in 13.6 minutes. And as a soph, he's got seniority!

Needless to say, growing pains galore. But if anyone can pull this off, I'd take Wiggins, Embid, Selden over UK's shot.

Something tells me there will be a lot of grumpy children huffing and puffing in Lexington.
There's something to be considered about UK's class.
Dakari - Wants the ball. As good a low post scorer as he is, he is not a shot blocker! If PayCal did this right, he should have gotten a guy who can contest shots, as both Johnson and Cauley-Stein will not be on the court together.
Young - Wants the ball
Randle - Yah hah
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb - PG is a really good passer, SG can score, but Andrew really better focus on distribution and how can all of Aaron, Young, Randle, Dakari, Poythress all get touches?
Returning guys, Lee and company? Messy.
Edit: Seriously, on the surface, seems like a nice problem to have, so many weapons, but it is a team sport. And usually, you play both sides of the court. I don't see that much from the incoming guys. As for us, just a few defensive-minded people come to mind in BMK, Rak, CJ, Grant. Chino, Beast, Buss, oh my!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I would take our experienced Final Four team over both KU and UK.
Honesty, not anything overzealous.

Good points. I agree.

Some of the overzealous KU fans are saying he might be the best player to ever come to KU. As one article said, they must have forgotten Clyde Lovelette, Danny Manning and Wilt Chamberlain.

Kansas, great recruiting class coming in, but the bottom drops out after this. They will need every bit of Wiggins' talent.
Of their leading scorers:
Mclemore - NBA bound freshman, Adios, Muchacho.
Withey - Senior, peace.
Releford - Senior, sayonara Releford-San.
Elijah Johnson - Senior, Vaya con dios, Señor.
Kevin Young - Who's that? Senior either way.

Finally, a return to their roster. Their 6th leading scorer.
Perry Ellis - Need a new suit? He's got that. Aside from being a male model, 5.8 points in 13.6 minutes. And as a soph, he's got seniority!

Needless to say, growing pains galore. But if anyone can pull this off, I'd take Wiggins, Embid, Selden over UK's shot.

Something tells me there will be a lot of grumpy children huffing and puffing in Lexington.
There's something to be considered about UK's class.
Dakari - Wants the ball. As good a low post scorer as he is, he is not a shot blocker! If PayCal did this right, he should have gotten a guy who can contest shots, as both Johnson and Cauley-Stein will not be on the court together.
Young - Wants the ball
Randle - Yah hah
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb - PG is a really good passer, SG can score, but Andrew really better focus on distribution and how can all of Aaron, Young, Randle, Dakari, Poythress all get touches?
Returning guys, Lee and company? Messy.
Edit: Seriously, on the surface, seems like a nice problem to have, so many weapons, but it is a team sport. And usually, you play both sides of the court. I don't see that much from the incoming guys. As for us, just a few defensive-minded people come to mind in BMK, Rak, CJ, Grant. Chino, Beast, Buss, oh my!

This is screaming for a diva-style walk-off.
walkoff.jpg

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I would take our experienced Final Four team over both KU and UK.
Honesty, not anything overzealous.
Boom! (like your work here tee)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom