Will JoePa's estate have to reimburse bonuses for wins? | Syracusefan.com

Will JoePa's estate have to reimburse bonuses for wins?

OregonOrange

Walk On
I was discussing this with my buddy. Will any bonus money he was paid for winning bowl games or achieving any "win" milestones now be due back to the school?

I was discussing this with my buddy. Will any bonus money he was paid for winning bowl games or achieving any "win" milestones now be due back to the school?
No

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

If so, the institution should return the money he donated during his tenure as head coach.

No

PSU doesn't have to pay back the bowl loot that it obtained during those years. Joe's dead... trying to get money from him is impossible. Going after the estate (assuming there's still a pile of cash there) is too big of a stretch.

Which is more reason why the family should just shut up. They get to keep any incentive money of now vacated wins. They get to keep their shady-a$$ buyout that happened after the word of the Grand Jury leaked.

So keep your money, and go away. No one wants to hear from anyone with that last name. They just make things worse anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom