Will ND have any trouble getting to Syracuse? | Syracusefan.com

Will ND have any trouble getting to Syracuse?

Mannnn Friday is going to suck for you guys.

Be safe!
Wear gloves when touching outside door handles, ect. I've "burnt" my hands on the door at the bar 100 times.
Try not to slam your car doors, I've seen side windows explode in the cold when the door is slammed.
Bring your dogs inside, and keep an eye on them when they are outside. If you see your dog standing outside, trying to lift each paw off the ground, grab them. Very easy to burn their pads.

Most important thing to remember: It's always 70 degrees in your local bar.

Be safe!
Wear gloves when touching outside door handles, ect. I've "burnt" my hands on the door at the bar 100 times.
Try not to slam your car doors, I've seen side windows explode in the cold when the door is slammed.
Bring your dogs inside, and keep an eye on them when they are outside. If you see your dog standing outside, trying to lift each paw off the ground, grab them. Very easy to burn their pads.

Sound advice from a guy who would know. Hope you are toasty warm watching the SU game with a Vodka & Red Bull in hand.

Sound advice from a guy who would know. Hope you are toasty warm watching the SU game with a Vodka & Red Bull in hand.

First day back to work after a week and a half :/ Got the game on a monitor tho, Vodka Redbulls will have to wait a while.

Miss you guys!

Be safe!

And had to cool it off holding a cold bottle everytime. :p

I would normally agree...
but it seems to me that we have a wildcard stashed away at the airport. ND will get their luggage in April, according to our man out there. ;)

Chance of Arrival?
Not good!

and then bus refuses to start and emergency Uber drivers drop you off in front of abandoned Carrier plant on Thompson Rd. All good. :p

Better question is will cuse fans be brave enough to risk frostbite?

Great game watch happening in AZ. One of our new spots this year. A micro brewery...McFate on Shea (not the one on Scottsdale rd. in S> Scottsdale) if any of you so called fans in AZ want to join us. Just pm me, as they want a pretty good idea of a count...

Captain Obvious here... ND HAS to be a win or we are starring down the barrel of a 4 game losing streak. I'm hoping for at best a split @ VA and @ FSU.

I'll be there. Also helps that I'm a less than five minute ride to the dome lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom