Will ND have any trouble getting to Syracuse? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Will ND have any trouble getting to Syracuse?

ND will prob try to get this game postponed if there is any question on whether they can get here. Missing their 2 best players

ND will prob try to get this game postponed if there is any question on whether they can get here. Missing their 2 best players

They're gonna try to postpone the game for 2 months? ;)

It's just cold and a little windy today.

26229872_10214728908527275_1454656866156899119_n.jpg

They're gonna try to postpone the game for 2 months? ;)

It's just cold and a little windy today.

26229872_10214728908527275_1454656866156899119_n.jpg
How does tomorrow look. I'm still debating making the drive. Otherwise I might have 2 tix for sale.

Any updates about this? I’m sure Brey will try to use this as excuse for his team’s poor play tomorrow.

Any updates about this? I’m sure Brey will try to use this as excuse for his team’s poor play tomorrow.
I love it when opposing coaches have to make excuses. It usually means they lost.

It’s times like these where I question why anyone lives here. Brutal.

It's a personal thing, but I prefer a little of this to 90 degrees + humidity in the south in the summer.

I am late to this thread, but didn’t they just annihilate NC State? Are we thinking this is going to be an easy game?

And kudos to all fans who make it tomorrow! I only live 3 miles from the Dome and I give myself heaps of props. I sit next to someone who drives an hour each way. I hope they make it.

I recall some team walking to the dome due to terrible weather and beating us. we were the ones with excuses to make up that day.

I recall some team walking to the dome due to terrible weather and beating us. we were the ones with excuses to make up that day.
Do most teams stay at the Sheraton? Seems pretty convenient.

It's a personal thing, but I prefer a little of this to 90 degrees + humidity in the south in the summer.
That's why we have air conditioning and you have furnaces and fireplaces. Not to mention shovels to help warm you. :p

That's why we have air conditioning and you have furnaces and fireplaces. Not to mention shovels to help warm you. :p

Send them to my house with those shovels, had to park in a parking lot up the road after work because I couldn't get in my driveway.

No way I could survive living back in Syracuse (or anywhere cold like that). It just doesn't work with my golf game. I can't imagine having to shut down the game for months!?!?!?! No thanks! :)

Making the drive from ROC. How are things in Syracuse now?

Weather reports are a bit vague. Cold and snowy.

For those of us coming from the west, it looks to be a bit slow going, 1-3 inches (and obviously cold)

I'm coming from ROC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom