Will ND have any trouble getting to Syracuse? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Will ND have any trouble getting to Syracuse?

We drove up from DC yesterday afternoon. Conditions were fine until about Preble. A slow go the rest of the way to the Harrison Street exit, where numerous vehicles were stopped and sideways on the 81 overpass. Opted to stay downtown in Armory Square instead of Skaneateles. Made it to Phoebe’s for a couple of martinis and dinner st the bar.

Will Uber it up to the Dome.

We’ve had to have 25 inches here in the Liverpool/N Syracuse area since Wednesday. Took 45 minutes to clear my driveway today. Not sure the town plowed our cul de sac since Thursday until this morning.

We’ve had to have 25 inches here in the Liverpool/N Syracuse area since Wednesday. Took 45 minutes to clear my driveway today. Not sure the town plowed our cul de sac since Thursday until this morning.
Man I just shoveled my parents walkway and it took me like 20 minutes, at least 2 feet at their house in liverpool.

Turned down free tickets to this one, because I don’t want to do 30 minutes of shoveling to get out of the driveway or the 10-15 minute walk both to and from the Dome. Too friggin cold for all that. I’m not leaving the house for anything today.

Turned down free tickets to this one, because I don’t want to do 30 minutes of shoveling to get out of the driveway or the 10-15 minute walk both to and from the Dome. Too friggin cold for all that. I’m not leaving the house for anything today.

Yeah I had to ask 4 people to get someone to use my second ticket. Pansies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom