Will orange madness be on internet for out of towners??? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Will orange madness be on internet for out of towners???

Oh man. I'd rather have the spinning wheel.. jk... Not my style of music... But whatever not here for the music...
When he rapped, his voice was decent. I just didn't like the singing chorus parts.

My feed is like disco strobe. How's everyone elses?

Yeah I'm not even getting the play button on mine

My feed is fine when I watch it on my iPad, but the orange horizontal "ORANGE MADNESS" bar at the bottom of the screen is blocking any of the actual buttons I might otherwise be able to use to pause, control volume, or ya know - expand to fill my screen. Good grief. Glad I get to watch this on a screen that's literally the size of an iPhone 5 because the design of the iPad version of the site is so poorly thought out.

I'm sorry, but it's so freaking dumb to charge people to watch this event. Shouldn't something like tonight be about ENTICING people to pay later? Yeesh.

That's just how $U rolls.

jekelish said:
I'm sorry, but it's so freaking dumb to charge people to watch this event. Shouldn't something like tonight be about ENTICING people to pay later? Yeesh.

It was free for STH.

Every time I try to access the replay, it immediately jumps to some yahoo page saying that there's an error link of some kind... just not awesome, at all :noidea:

Every time I try to access the replay, it immediately jumps to some yahoo page saying that there's an error link of some kind... just not awesome, at all :noidea:

I started watching the Replay Saturday morning and it was just as jumpy and choppy as my original feed. blaah