Will orange madness be on internet for out of towners??? | Syracusefan.com

Will orange madness be on internet for out of towners???

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
Per Donna,
"I'm told Syracuse is definitely streaming it on its website, and there could be a announcement coming today about television."
:)

Last edited:

Time Warner announced today that it will televise the event, beginning at 7 p.m. Brendan McDaniels will handle play-by-play, former Syracuse great Roosevelt Bouie will serve as the analyst and Danny Liedka will report courtside. SU will also stream Orange Madness via its website Cuse.com.

Thanks OrangeXtreme, you can delete or pin to the top if you want :)

Last edited:
Anyone know if the OOA stream's a freebie or only for subscribers? I let mine lapse a long time ago and will have to grab the 1-day pass if it's $$$.

Anyone know if the OOA stream's a freebie or only for subscribers? I let mine lapse a long time ago and will have to grab the 1-day pass if it's $$$.

Be aware the link says its on cuse.com this time around it might not be on oaa.
two different sites.
http://cuse.tv/

Be aware the link says its on cuse.com this time around it might not be on oaa.
two different sites.
http://cuse.tv/

There is a "lock" icon on it in the Live Today section which would indicate to me you have to pay for it. But hope I'm wrong

Last edited:
They just replied to my e-mail. Need a subscription for tonight. Looks like a 24hr. for me. Oh well, worth $7 to see JB come out in a tutu or whatever the gimmick is this year!:cool:

Anyone seeing any video yet? Spinning wheel for me.

Same. :(
I didn't think it was possible for OAA to get worse, but not sure. Didn't something similar happen last year? Chukwu's dunking on folks by now. :)

They could at least play 2003 highlights or something. I just don't get it.

its a long event give it time, they talk for 15-30 minutes before anything happens anyway. Plus it will probably be or replay

I am usually a patient person but when something is supposed to start at least put "something" on.