Will real CJ come back please? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Will real CJ come back please?

I don't agree. During most of the season CJ was very effective from 10-15 ft. The mid-range jumper can be a great weapon an CJ had seemed to master it. He has fallen off lately, however.

I think that is the biggest myth of the season. It's like people counted every make twice and discounted his misses. I don't have the stats to back it up, but I am confident that if we charted it, we'd find that CJ hit at less than 40% outside of 10 feet, and I wouldn't be shocked if it was less than 35%

maybe next year it will be better, but right now (and especially against Wisconsin) he needs to be in the lane and around the tin to score; his quickness and athleticism makes him very effective in there despite his lack of size.

I think that is the biggest myth of the season. It's like people counted every make twice and discounted his misses. I don't have the stats to back it up, but I am confident that if we charted it, we'd find that CJ hit at less than 40% outside of 10 feet, and I wouldn't be shocked if it was less than 35%

maybe next year it will be better, but right now (and especially against Wisconsin) he needs to be in the lane and around the tin to score; his quickness and athleticism makes him very effective in there despite his lack of size.

You may be correct. However it seemed to me that he was deadly from 10-15 ft. Throughout most of the year I was very confident when he squared up for that shot. Selective memory? Perhaps.

I think it's more likely the last few nerve-racking postseason games and Georgetown are counted as double. :noidea:

I wonder if CJ is going to get Good and/or Bad added as his first name on here like Scoop did?

I wonder if CJ is going to get Good and/or Bad added as his first name on here like Scoop did?

Is CJ planning on playing like this for 6 years?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom